STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Hey guys, I've started working on EBF5!
I don't want to bother everyone on here with regular updates, so I'll only do these posts every few months. But if you do want regular updates and want to see pretty much everything that's going into EBF5, you can follow me on my website Kupo Games, or Facebook, or
Here's some previews of items that I've already made:
Hey guys, I updated EBF4 with some fixes to a few issues:
• Error Logging has been added (ErrorLog file in installation folder records errors)
• Fixed game crashing if the user has no audio devices (hopefully)
• Fixed game crashing if Meow files have been damaged (should use Flash cookies instead, hopefully)
• Fixed Sand Dune's status effect at max level
• Some credits, links, and other bits of text updated
I tried again to add the Steam Overlay. I got it working but it had all sorts of weird side-effects, so I think I'll keep it disabled. Sorry about that.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.