Includes four copies of Gauntlet™ - Send the extra copies to your friends
Colosseum SEASON 2 has been unleashed! Jump in now to face new challenges and earn brand new rewards. As a reminder, Season 3 will start April 1st.
The Gauntlet has been thrown down, are you tough enough to survive?
• Heroes who lost connection from a match after the Host was disconnected will be able to smoothly reconnect to the same lobby.
• This one is for all you Wizard’s out there! There should no longer be any risk of Merlin becoming stuck in midair if he is knocked into his own ‘Lightning Shield’ during combat.
• Heroes can retry the Colosseum until they are successful without fear of stability issues.
• Lilith’s ‘Heavy Skeleton Slam’ should always hit its mark accurately and will remain visible throughout the length of the attack.
• The Heroes have cried out and once again the god’s have answered! The visibility of the in game cursor has been improved so all heroes can see clearly during the mayhem of the Gauntlet!
• All Heroes rejoice! There is no longer semitransparent text present behind the Colosseum scoring prompt.
• Character art should no longer flicker in the Colosseum setup screen, while another character is posing in character select.
As we've watched countless heroes slain and slaughtered by Season 1 of the Gauntlet Coliseum, we wondered if we should ask Morak to perhaps tone down the mayhem in order to let the less hardcore of combatants have a chance. Well we did and he promptly spit in our face and kicked us into a deep pit filled with undead orcs. He then announced that Season 2 of the Gauntlet Coliseum was going to start as soon as next week with even more devious challenges.
Once we managed to escape by climbing on top of the dead bodies of all the others he kicked down there, we raced back home to inform everyone that Season 1 is ending next Tuesday night, Jan. 20th! What that means is if you want to get your special capes AND rank among the best Gauntlet players out there, you should jump into the Coliseum now before it’s too late. Because once Season 2 starts, those capes will never be seen again.
But even if you miss out on Season 1, you can still jump into the Coliseum and earn brand new rewards coming next week. And we managed to steal Morak's notes for when future seasons of the Coliseum will begin: Season 2 will start Wed. Jan. 21st and Season 3 will start April 1st.
So hop to it heroes! Join up with your fellow adventurers and conquer Season 1 before it's too late!
“Arrrowhead has beautifully restored Gauntlet to its former glory.”
4.5/5 – Hardcore Gamer
“Gauntlet is the perfect party game. It brings people together while tearing them apart.”
8/10 – Shacknews
“Arrowhead hits its mark”
8/10 – Destructoid
Morak has called forth all Gauntlet adventurers to his newest and deadliest creation: The Gauntlet Coliseum.
Six horde-mode style arenas will test players’ endurance and combat skills against increasingly more difficult waves of enemies in this brand new game update. Victors will receive a new cosmetic item for their efforts, capes custom-designed for all characters, as well as bragging rights on the leaderboards.
All Gauntlet adventurers, regardless if they purchase the Lilith the Necromancer Pack DLC, will receive this game update for free on Dec. 11th. Additional challenges will be added in future seasons of The Gauntlet Coliseum to be released on a semi-regular basis.
GAUNTLET software © 2014 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by Arrowhead Game Studios. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
GAUNTLET and all related elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s14)
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.