HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends January 2
Includes four copies of Gauntlet™ - Send the extra copies to your friends
HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends January 2
Hello fellow adventurers!
Since we released Gauntlet v1.1, the response to our new Necromancer hero and Colosseum update has been great! However we still hear that there are lingering issues and so thanks to your valuable feedback we've continued to work hard to make Gauntlet an awesome gaming experience.
With this latest patch, we have addressed a number of issues affecting the community. Rest assured we are still reviewing more community input and will keep you posted on future patches. Please find the patch notes below.
• All Heroes take heed! Questor will always appear properly when equipping a cape while having the ‘Iron Branch Cloak’ equipped.
• Text Chat should remain responsive if finishing a level while typing.
• Heroes rejoice! Rejoining a battle through Steam Friends, which you have been disconnected from; will no longer cause an issue.
• Heroes who lose connection on the floor lost screen of the Colosseum should now receive a message informing them that they need to reconnect in order to post to the Leaderboards.
• All issues with Lilith’s Voice over during the battle with the ‘Beast of Orox’ have been addressed.
• Barrel throwing Heroes be merry! Several Heroes can now throw barrels at the same time without fear of ill effects.
• All heroes’ hard earned Campaign Chapter scores will now appear correctly in the Main Menu’s leaderboards.
New Game Mode: Colosseum
In the Colosseum game mode you take on Arenas, with increasingly difficult waves of enemies assaulting you, played Solo, or up to 4 players co-op.
• Survive all of the waves in an Arena to complete it and unlock the next one
• Earn Capes for your heroes by completing the toughest Arenas
• Get high scores in each Arena to climb the High Score Leaderboard
• Each new season, the Arenas are swapped out for 3 new ones, with new Capes to earn
• You must be connected to Steam to play the Colosseum game mode
New Hero: Lilith the Necromancer
• Available for purchase now!
• Heroes rejoice! If you need to quit Gauntlet soon after starting the game, the "Gauntlet.exe has stopped working" message should no longer appear.
• Heroes that respawn while the ‘Siren’s Lute’ ability is active will no longer have to worry about being targeted by enemies.
• Hero’s beware! Falling off the drawbridges in the Burning Temple of Dur will now always lead to your demise
• Clients should always be able to exit the Waiting for Host screen even if their Host is reviewing their Masteries
• Heroes be glad! Getting hit when using the jump pad near the final pushable block in The ‘Caverns of Mag’Ash’ will no longer result in a hero falling out of world.
• Heroes will no longer have to fear that they will become trapped inside the wall near the staircase after the room with the Spider Queen in The ‘Caverns of Mag’Ash’.
• The Camera will no longer cause any Hero to become stuck at the altar in the first room with a breakable wall in The ‘Caverns of Mag’Ash’.
• Cheating Heroes will no longer be able to achieve unusually high single player scores by manipulating party size.
• This one is for the Elves! Questor will no longer be damaged or be able to die from the spider-lings poison while in Ethereal state.
• Any Client that joins up to a game where the Host has already begun the countdown to reach the HUB will no longer have to concern themselves with not having enough time to pick their hero or getting disconnected from the game.
• Fashion conscious Wizard’s be merry! For The ‘Lorekeeper’s Vestments’ and ‘Heckdelver Raiment’ gear will appear properly at the in game shop.
• The Spider Queen’s health bar will always appear when she is hit.
• The visual effect of the perk ‘Mysteries of the Elf-Folk’ will always be visible once enabled.
• When using Mouse and Keyboard in the main menu, The ‘Highlight Effect’ that appears with every option in the Menu will no longer remain visible during the screen transition between the Main Menu and the Lobby.
• Heroes need not worry! If a participant of The Gauntlet falls victim to one of Morak’s ‘Purple Explosive Traps’ and gets knocked to the edges of the floor they can now escape before being hit by the next trap.
• Merlin’s ‘Fire Bomb’ spell will no longer pass through the lowered drawbridges in The ‘Burning Temple of Dur’
• Questor will now be able to shoot the food with his ‘Sniper Shot’.
• The Beast of Orox will no longer get stuck on the Braziers when he becomes enraged during the epic battle at the end of The ‘Caverns of Mag’Ash’.
• The Spider Queen now has SFX when she lays her eggs, charges and jumps. Watch out!
• Liftable items will no longer appear on the floor to a client that joins at the same time as a Host who is lugging one of these items around.
• Barrels and Statues will no longer be seen as floating on screen when the client who is carrying them leaves the game.
• The SFX of the Cutscenes on Floor 10 of both The ‘Crypts of the Sun King’ and The ‘Caverns of Mag’Ash’ will no longer continue if a Hero decides to skip them.
• Merlin can now shoot his ‘Fire Bolt’ and ‘Pyro Sphere’ spells everywhere after the first stairs in Floor 4 of the ‘Caverns of Mag’Ash’.
• Cheating Heroes will no longer be able to regain their health by leaving in the ‘Floor Complete’ screen and quickly rejoining the Host who completed the floor.
• Damage bonuses from Slayer-masteries have been reduced
• Enemy Damage Resistance on Hard and Unfair difficulties has been reduced
• Enemy Movement and Attack Speed on Hard and Unfair difficulties has been increased
• Warrior Rush now deals damage and has a slightly shorter windup
• Warrior Leap Attack now staggers enemies around the point of impact
• Valkyrie Shield Throw damage increased
• Wizard Lightning Sphere now blocks melee attacks
• The Heroes have cried to the Heavens and the gods have answered! There is now an ‘Auto Aim’ toggle option as well as a ‘HUD Transparency’ option available to the Heroes of The Gauntlet.
• The Tutorial can now be replayed for those who wish to hone their skills before entering the Gauntlet.
• Leaderboards can now be accessed from the Main Menu.
• Various Localization issues have also been addressed over all Languages, including:
o Inconsistent Font sizes and Capitalization issues
o Progression Counter for ‘Masteries’ will now update correctly
o Some small issues in the Credits
• Several players throwing barrels in the same room during 3 to 4 player matches may Crash the game. Please refrain from this behavior until we can address the issue.
“Arrrowhead has beautifully restored Gauntlet to its former glory.”
4.5/5 – Hardcore Gamer
“Gauntlet is the perfect party game. It brings people together while tearing them apart.”
8/10 – Shacknews
“Arrowhead hits its mark”
8/10 – Destructoid
Morak has called forth all Gauntlet adventurers to his newest and deadliest creation: The Gauntlet Coliseum.
Six horde-mode style arenas will test players’ endurance and combat skills against increasingly more difficult waves of enemies in this brand new game update. Victors will receive a new cosmetic item for their efforts, capes custom-designed for all characters, as well as bragging rights on the leaderboards.
All Gauntlet adventurers, regardless if they purchase the Lilith the Necromancer Pack DLC, will receive this game update for free on Dec. 11th. Additional challenges will be added in future seasons of The Gauntlet Coliseum to be released on a semi-regular basis.
GAUNTLET software © 2014 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by Arrowhead Game Studios. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
GAUNTLET and all related elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s14)
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.