STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
AUTUMN SALE! Offer ends in
Includes four copies of Gauntlet™ - Send the extra copies to your friends
AUTUMN SALE! Offer ends in
It has been a busy year since our vision and remake of the arcade classic Gauntlet was released. In that time we have not only released one version, but recently released our newer, shinier updated version as well – Gauntlet: Slayer Edition – on both PC and PlayStation 4 console.
While it has been great working with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, the development phase and our time together is now drawing to a close and Arrowhead’s involvement with the support of the game will come to an end. This means we likely will not release any more patches for the game. If anything were to ever change in the future we will of course keep the Gauntlet community updated.
Frogwing and ForeverAPeon from Arrowhead will still be available in the forums to chat and answer questions (and always on our brand new website of course!), but we ask all of you to continue to report any issues with a ticket to Warner Bros. Support, found here , so that they can keep up to date with the current status.
We thank every single one of you for supporting us along this journey. It has been an incredible experience to work on one of our childhood favorite games and so much fun remaking this classic. We can only hope that you have enjoyed playing as well, and will continue having fun with friends for a long time to come.
On a final note, as a parting gift we have made sure that the Gauntlet pre-order items will be available for all PC players for free beginning today.
– The Arrowhead Team
Patch 2.2 Notes:
• Gauntlet challengers be glad, for Clients will no longer crash in the loading screen while waiting for the Host to start a floor!
• All Contestants be aware, Liches will no longer be able to pass through closed doors and go beyond the reach of the combatants of the Gauntlet!
• Heroes be advised, the gods have further remedied Camera zooming and tracking problems in the title that are related to various factors, including screen resolution parameters.
• Gauntlet warriors be advised that using Thor’s "Bottomless Jug" ability on Khamun’s Heart will no longer cause a progression blocker by turning it into food.
• Misuse of Portals in ‘Endless’ mode will not be tolerated! All exploits to do with Portal use in Endless have been targeted and eliminated by the gods.
• To all Gauntlet Mages, it is no longer possible to exploit the title by continually staying invisible with Merlin’s ‘Hollow Chapters’ ability. The god’s have weeded out this trickery and have eliminated it for the good of the competition!
• Heroes will no longer be able to cause a progression blocker by quickly backtracking behind the first closing rock wall when at the ‘Gates of Orox ‘.
• Champions of the Gauntlet, your lamentations have been heard and the god’s on high have answered! Moving forward, challengers can no longer be slain after passing from one floor to the other (during the countdown).
• To the brave Archer’s of the Gauntlet, all animation problems for Questor’s ‘Vault Jump’ ability have been identified and resolved by the gods!
• Mighty Gauntlet competitors please be advised, the ‘Host Options’ will always be visible and available even if a gamepad is unplugged and then re-plugged from your PC at any time.
• Debug text is no longer visible in ‘Sound/Misc Menu’. This is the sacred script of the gods and is not meant for the eyes of mere mortals!
• Various ‘OOW’ issues have been identified and fixed for both heroes and enemy AI.
“Arrrowhead has beautifully restored Gauntlet to its former glory.”
4.5/5 – Hardcore Gamer
“Gauntlet is the perfect party game. It brings people together while tearing them apart.”
8/10 – Shacknews
“Arrowhead hits its mark”
8/10 – Destructoid
Morak has called forth all Gauntlet adventurers to his newest and deadliest creation: The Gauntlet Coliseum.
Six horde-mode style arenas will test players’ endurance and combat skills against increasingly more difficult waves of enemies in this brand new game update. Victors will receive a new cosmetic item for their efforts, capes custom-designed for all characters, as well as bragging rights on the leaderboards.
All Gauntlet adventurers, regardless if they purchase the Lilith the Necromancer Pack DLC, will receive this game update for free on Dec. 11th. Additional challenges will be added in future seasons of The Gauntlet Coliseum to be released on a semi-regular basis.
GAUNTLET software © 2014 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by Arrowhead Game Studios. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
GAUNTLET and all related elements are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s14)
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.