You can now draw your own layouts for custom maps (while still making use of the game's procedural-content-based trappings) - for bonus points, you can now also export/import your custom challenges to share them with others!
The biggest update so far to Not the Robots has just gone online!
* Our community's most-requested feature: Save&Quit for Campaign Mode
* We ported the game to our first Android device (Amazon's FireTV) - as a carryover benefit, desktop users who weren't already running the game on max settings should see a general performance boost
* A overhaul to the general loading screen with tips & tricks, cooler transitions, and one of those fun "loading spinner" animations
* Revamped background decorations during gameplay (probably the ugliest part of the original game!)
* The "Unlock All" cheat code now unlocks You Find Yourself In A Room 2, a hidden sequel that was previously only accessible by completing all 20 Challenge levels
* Many other tweaks and improvements, including an improved "x-ray" effect for the player character, prettier spacial UI elements (like Scanners, Sequence numbers, and tutorial popups), and more
The full changelog is available here
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.