Some issues I found in the game while playing:
- Some NPCs will often start walking in circles trying to find a sweet spot to reach something and will stay like this for a while (minutes, sometimes 10 minutes or more), and if this NPC is a human being, it will starve to death.
- The colonists starve to death even if there is plenty of food
- The animation for the "aliens" to die takes really long. Like "Wow you shot me? Just hang on while I prepare to die... just a minute... almost there. Okay, dead"
- There is nothing you can do about the bodies outside the base and sometimes the alarm will just keep warning about the base perimeter, even if everything out there is dead.
- When you ask the colonists to build a materials hopper they just won't... until they feel like it. But then your entire base is completely full of rocks and they WON'T TAKE THE ROCKS FROM THE FLOOR AND PUT THEM IN THE HOPPER!
- The colonists walk too slow. So slow that they often starve or fadigue to death on the way to their assignment.
- There are not many things to do in the game, so the player may get bored REALLY FAST. No action, no jumpscares, no nothing... and it gets boring.
- After you built the entire base, it will be too big, and the colonists will die because of fatigue due to their deficient AI.
- When a colonist die from the fire on the atmosphere creator (?) it will become a burning corpse and won't move.
- Sometimes colonists die and just stay there, standing... creepy.
- Colonists will ignore bodies and people dying. This should be prioritized.
(To the developer)
- Fix the bugs before developing new stuff. People are getting tired of the bugs and are leaving the game.
- Some more action would be a nice thing (if you really want to develop new stuff)
- Make the colonists faster! They run and stop too much! It's so annoying.
- In base, the colonists in the suit should walk faster.
- Try to program a new AI. They should prioritize some stuff, like eating and resting! They die of thirst and hunger even when you have lots of water and food avaiable. I don't think a human being would starve to death due to his many assignments. He would eat and then work.
- They get hungry too fast.
(To the players)
- The game has a really nice concept but is still in development. It's still unfinished! If you don't have patience to wait for the developer to fix stuff, just don't try any alphas. You will get tired and will just get ♥♥♥♥♥♥ for no reason.
- If you do have a lot of patience, my advice: play it. The game is really cool and it makes you imagine all the possibilities for it in the future. It's raw, but when cooked it's gonna be crazy :P