Step into the boots of Boyd Travers, Private First Class of the “All-American” 82nd Airborne Division, and revolutionize the way the war is fought. From a rocky beginning in Sicily to war winning triumphs in the heart of Germany, fight the epic WWII battles that turned America’s first paratroopers into combat legends.
Release Date: Sep 4, 2007
Watch HD video
About the Game
Step into the boots of Boyd Travers, Private First Class of the “All-American” 82nd Airborne Division, and revolutionize the way the war is fought. From a rocky beginning in Sicily to war winning triumphs in the heart of Germany, fight the epic WWII battles that turned America’s first paratroopers into combat legends. Begin each mission from the air and behind enemy lines, then jump immediately into the action. On the ground, tackle objectives in any order across an expansive, free-roaming environment, using a wide variety of upgradeable weapons to your strategic advantage.
- Open battlefields
- Vertical combat
- Affordance AI
- Upgradeable weapons
**For instructions on how to switch language in-game after initial launch, see the README file available in game Support file.**
- OS: Windows XP or Vista (32-bit) (64-Bit versions of Windows not supported)
- Processor: Intel 2.8 GHz or faster (3.0 Ghz or faster for Vista) or AMD Athlon 2800+ for Windows XP / AMD Athlon 3800+ for Windows Vista
- Memory: 1 GB or more
- Graphics: Video card with 128 MB or more memory, Pixel Shader 3.0 support, and one of these chipsets is required: ATI Radeon X1300 Pro or greater, NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT or greater. NOTE: NVIDIA 6800XT/LE, 7100GS, 7200GS/LE, 7300 GS/GT are not supported. NVIDIA SLI and ATI Crossfire modes are not supported.
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Hard Drive: 9.0 GB or more free space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible (For Creative Sound Blaster Audigy cards running under Windows Vista you should expect lower performance)
- Special Requirements: 2-12 players and 24 with dedicated server; Cable, DSL, or faster connection
- INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES, YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. ONLY ONE REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE PER GAME. EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT WWW.EA.COM. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER WITH EA ONLINE. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM.
Medal of Honor Airborne™
© 2007 Electronic Arts Inc. EA, the EA logo, and Medal of Honor Airborne are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Medal of Honor is a trademark or registered trademark of Electronic Arts Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries for computer and video game products. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
More like this
53 of 72 people (74%) found this review helpful
12 of 14 people (86%) found this review helpful
7 of 7 people (100%) found this review helpful
64 products in account
38.4 hrs on record
A underated World War two shooter that set itself apart from the crowed of overdone games belonging in the same genre. Its refreshing gameplay adds to its success as you parachute down into some of the best shooting mechanics and cover systems in first person shooting with a wide arsenal to choose and upgrade from.
-Lacks a solid mulutiplayer
-Lacks a solid mulutiplayer
7 of 8 people (88%) found this review helpful
176 products in account
1.5 hrs on record
Medal of Honor used to be an amazing war game, i played countless hours of vanguard and European Assault as a kid on the ps2. Medal of Honor: Airborne is the last great game in the series. Being dropped into the battle with free will to explore and edit your own load out is an awesome feature. One of my favourite things is the cover/peak system. when aiming down sight you can move your mouse to peak around corners/over obstacles, its a great feature. This game has ages greatly, it still has decent graphics for a game made in 2007. The only bad this is the campaign length and population of multiplayer servers, but mods for A.I bots in multiplayer games are available to download. Overall if you want a strong WW2 shooter that is not Red Orchestra 2 buy this, But don't bother with the seise from this game on....
7 of 9 people (78%) found this review helpful