STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
WEEK LONG DEAL! Offer ends August 29
KUNOS Simulazioni and 505Games are proud to introduce Assetto Corsa v. 1.8: the new build of Assetto Corsa which offers all-new free content, updates and improvements. Build 1.8 includes car reflection and shadow improvements, providing a more consistent and polished graphical appearance, as well as improved performance and a much more stable framerate. Please check the full list of updates in the changelog below.
New content: Audi S1 and the circuit of Monza featuring the Junior layout and Sopraelevata!
The Audi S1 is the new bonus car included as free content in the latest update of Assetto Corsa. Like all Audi S models, the S1 and the S1 Sportback also come with quattro permanent all-wheel drive onboard. At its heart is a hydraulic multi-plate clutch located on the rear axle. Its specifically tuned control software boasts a decidedly dynamic setup. The electronic differential lock with the fine-tuned wheel-selective torque control is a function of the Electronic Stabilization Control (ESC).
Let's go back to Grand Prix era!
Finally, the Sopraelevata is available in Assetto Corsa: The legendary speed ring of Monza is available, as well as the historic Junior layout. The Sopraelevata has been reproduced using Laserscan technology. Get ready to feel the thrill of speed and danger of the 60's, in all its beauty.
The Tripl3 Pack
The version 1.8 of Assetto Corsa comes with the all-new Tripl3 Pack DLC, that include the Ferrari FXX K, Ferrari 488 GTB and the Praga R1: get it today!
- New Ferrari FXXK (Tripl3 Pack DLC)
- New Ferrari 488 GTB (Tripl3 Pack DLC)
- New Praga R1 (Tripl3 Pack DLC)
- New Audi S1 (A1)
- New Monza 66 Full Course (sopraelevata)
- New Monza 66 Junior Course
- Improved reflection quality
- Improved shadow stability
- Improved graphics performances
- Fixed Tyre Model 10 not updating Dx and Dy value in telemetry app
- AI improvements on slower reaction after an impact, for more realistic collisions
- Overlay Leaderboard now shows correct positions on the grid at race start
- Fixed Laps app showing 0 as first lap
- Fixed Race Control UI for the low resolution screens
- Wrong direction penalty gets also time penalty
- Added float clutch to SPageFilePhysics
- Fixed turbolevel digital item showing a wrong value
- Fixed various problems/timing on ghost cars
- Fixed typo on sound distance attenuation for Lotus Evora GTC/GX
- Fixed sample attack for BMW M3 e30 GrA/DTM limiters
- Replay files will not reset anymore at session start (no need to rush out of the server anymore to save a replay)
- Fixed remote cars head movements in multiplayer and multiplayer replays
- Fixed typo on LaFerrari active differential lock in coast and small bumpstop stiffness changes
- General improvements on V10 tyres for rolling resistance, flex, pressures and more.
- Improved Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4 suspension, should improve braking without ABS
- V10 tyres for Hypercars LaFerrari, McLaren P1, Pagani Huayra
- V10 tyres for GT2 cars BMW M3 GT2, Ferrari 458 GT2, Corvette C7R
- V10 tyres for Racing Hypercars Ferrari 599XX, Ferrari FXXK, Pagani Zonda R
- Fixed ERS power output when battery is close to 0 and MGU-H is set to battery
- Removed ERS cockpit controls for MGU-H and Recover in McLaren P1
- Improvement in performance for collision detection and physic solver
- Fixed clouds when switching sessions
- Returning to pit during a time penalty results in a greater time penalty
- Fixed possible drive through cheat
- Fixed blurred objects not working if speed was negative
- Fixed hotlap mode: now valid laps will be correctly registered
- Removed white flag: a new message will appear the moment the race leader starts his last lap
- Modding: extra animations now binded to three channels NUM 4, 5 and 6 (group animations to make them play simultaneously, otherwise each clip will be played separately)
- Modding: rotating object support for cooling fans [ROTATING_OBJECT_0] in extra_animations
- Modding: series scripts added for digital speed bars [SPEED_SERIE_0] in digital_instruments
The new build of Assetto Corsa offers a sensible amount of updates and new features asked by the simracing community, with the aim to offer a plenty of new options and keep the good path of improvements seen until today from the very first release.
One of the most wanted updates, included in the build 1.7, is the introduction of jump starts, that allows the drivers to perform a false start resulting in diverse selectable penalties.
Tyre model improvements and v10
The new build also introduces improvements of the current v7 tyre model, with tyre temperatures being more sensitive to initial tyre pressures, improvements in the realigning force and more. Furthermore, as an additional proof of KUNOS commitment to realistic physics, we introduce the new tyre model v10 for some of the new RedPack cars. The new tyre model follows the handling philosophy of KUNOS and offers a very similar driving feel, but at the same time is a complete rewrite that permits us to validate much better our results with real life data, hence the jump from v7 to v10. All Assetto Corsa cars will be eventually updated to the new tyre model, in the following months.
Introducing brake temperatures for some of the RedPack cars.
Assetto Corsa now simulates brake temperatures. Following our tradition of step by step evolution, some cars from the RedPack have now brake temperature. In the following months, we will add more features like air ducts and pads and all Assetto Corsa cars will be updated with brake temperatures and their effects.
MGU-K, MGU-H, ICE with variable Turbo, Batteries charging and energy deployment
Another KUNOS tradition is to update the physics engine with new features, every time we have a new car with very specific characteristics. RedPack includes the Ferrari F138 and SF15-T. The F138 features a typical KERS system that can be simulated very well by our existing hybrid simulation, as seen in the LaFerrari and McLaren P1. Nevertheless the F138 required a maximum energy deployment per lap feature, as well as a bypass button. Both features are now simulated in Assetto Corsa and this permitted also an update of the McLaren P1 that now includes a push to pass button.
On the other hand the SF15-T has the new power unit with a very complex ERS system. The system includes an MGU-K with specific charge and deploy energy values, various profiles of energy deployment, different levels of energy charging, active rear braking pressure, MGU-H for energy harvesting from the Turbo that can be directed to the batteries or to the MGU-K, and different ICE engine braking levels. It has been a very intense period of research and implementation but everything has been coded and simulated in Assetto Corsa and it is available through keys and driving buttons for all Assetto Corsa users to configure!
Physics features commands are now configurable on keyboard and controllers.
Relevant features like Traction Control, ABS, Turbo, MGU-K, MGU-H, Engine brake etc, can be configured on the gaming device, and on the keyboard.
AI improvements, multiplayer improvements
The update includes new artificial intelligence algorithms, improving overtaking manoeuvres; also, now AI drivers are much more variable in performance during a single lap and during a session.
New experimental multiplayer code (selectable from server manager) that greatly reduces bandwidth usage and improves quality. Fixed setups can now be saved and loaded.
More improvements in various other aspects of Assetto Corsa as for example, pitstop time requirements improvements and others, are described in the changelog.
Assetto Corsa REDPACK
KUNOS Simulazioni and 505 Games are proud to present the "RED PACK", the DLC package for ASSETTO CORSA that includes seven legendary Italian sports cars and Austria’s RedBull Ring circuit.
Since the birth of modern motorsports, Red has historically been the colour of choice for Italian Manufacturers & competitive teams. In keeping with that theme, the RED PACK includes some of the most wanted cars from the most iconic italian Factories, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Maserati!
Ferrari 488 GT3
Maserati 250F 6C
Maserati 250F T2 12C
Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4
Lamborghini Aventador SuperVeloce
Spielberg REDBULL Ring Circuit
The Ferrari SF15-T is the first Ferrari GP car to debut for ASSETTO CORSA, it is the second car made by Ferrari since the reintroduction of turbo engines in 2014. The red single seater has been reproduced in cooperation with Ferrari.
The Ferrari F138 (originally known as the Ferrari F2013, and sometimes referred to by its project number, the Ferrari 664) is a Formula One racing car designed and built by Scuderia Ferrari for use in the 2013 Formula One season. It was driven by two-times World Champion Fernando Alonso and his team-mate Felipe Massa. The chassis was named F138 to represent the year that it would be raced in, 2013, and to mark the final season that Formula One would use V8 engines.
The Maserati 250F took part of Formula One racing between January 1954 and November 1960, when rules allowed 2.5 liter unsupercharged or 750 cc supercharged engines.
Maserati went with the former, chosing a straight six aspirated engine configuration; in 1956 it mounted a V12 engine.
With a quite roomy cockpit, Maserati 250F featured a 4 gears transmission (plus reverse) and Continental fashion pedals arrangement: clutch, throttle and brake in this order.
The Ferrari 488 GT3 is the the racing version of the latest 488 GTB, presented at the Ferrari Finali Mondiali, as replacement for the 458 Italia.This car features large side intakes to provide a better air flow to its twin-turbocharged 3.9-liter V8.
With increased power, lower weight, improved aerodynamics and innovative technologies the Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 Superveloce is the most pure incarnation of a Lamborghini to date: unmistakable Lamborghini super sports car DNA, dynamic superiority and exceptional driving precision.
A focus on weight reduction while incorporating innovative technologies has resulted in the most sports-oriented, fastest and most emotional series production Lamborghini ever. The weight has been further reduced by 50 kg through enhanced lightweight engineering including significant use of carbon fiber. The naturally aspirated V12 engine's power is increased to 750 hp. This results in a power-to-weight-ratio of 2,03 kg/hp. The Superveloce accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in 2.8 seconds and powers on to reach a top speed of more than 350 km/h.
After the experience with Trofeo Series, Maserati is ready to push the GranTurismo MCs into a new challenge: the international GT4 series.
The modifications needed for GT4 homologation mainly concern the engine and aerodynamics. The car's overall technical make-up will be unchanged: the 4700cc engine, electro-actuated transmission with paddle-shift commands and a kerb weight of 1410 kg will stay. The fitting of an air scoop will reduce the car's power output to 430 bhp from its current 488 bhp while a newly-designed rear spoiler and modified diffuser will bring the car's performance into line with that of the other GT4 cars.
The RedBull Ring has been reproduced for Assetto Corsa to the highest level of detail through the use of laserscan technology.
The Circuit of RedBull Ring
Due to its complexity, it took nine months of work to reproduce the Circuit of Catalunya. Laser Scanning Technology allowed the team to recreate the most faithful version of the Spanish track available in any racing game to date.
For the first time ever in a PC racing simulation, the Circuit of Spielberg has been digitally recreated using Laser Scanning Technology. The resulting accuracy combined with the advanced physics model of Assetto Corsa offers an unprecedented driving experience blurring even more the difference between virtual racing and reality.
REDPACK DLC – List of Contents
Circuit of RedBull Ring – GP / NATIONAL version
Ferrari 488 GT3
Maserati 250F 6C
Maserati 250F 12C
Maserati GranTurismo GT4
Lamborghini Aventador SuperVeloce
Assetto Corsa 1.7 Changelog
- Added Red Bull Ring track (Red Pack DLC)
- Added Ferrari SF15-T (Red Pack DLC)
- Added Ferrari F138 (Red Pack DLC)
- Added Ferrari 488 GT3 (Red Pack DLC)
- Added Lamborghini Aventador SC (Red Pack DLC)
- Added Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4 (Red Pack DLC)
- Added Maserati 250F 6 cylinder (Red Pack DLC)
- Added Maserati 250F 12 cylinder (Red Pack DLC)
- Added Maserati Levante S
- Performance Delta App: Added instant velocity difference bar
- Realtime App: Added road/ambient temperatures and grip
- Fixed system messages when ABS and TC are not available
- Added loading/saving system for fixed setup sessions
- Added audio device selector on Audio App. If saved device is not there, main device will be used
- Added volume ramp function to overcome issues with logitech headphone drivers
- Added Precision slider in Photo App
- Added missing icons on replay interface
- Added QUANTITY_MULT in system/cfg/skidmarks.ini
- Fixed RX-7 Tuned turbo sound behavior
- Fixed Alfa 155 mixing route for external sounds
- Fixed Ferrari F40 low-pass filter and some events volume
- Balanced exterior volume for all the cars
- New Bmw M3 e92 external sounds
- Added brake disc temperature simulation to (Ferrari 488 GT3, Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4,Maserati Levante)
- New Drivemotive Drifting School livery for BMW M3 e92 drift and S1 variants
- Tyre pressure now influences temperature spread and build up
- Added dynamic controller for EBB (electronic brake balance). Use file ctrl_ebb.ini for the controller.
- Added daylight function on "lights" script
- Added multiple turbo analogue instruments management
- Added server hints on RaceControl screen
- Added TC, ABS, Turbo keys to controller interface (both up and down)
- now TC and ABS can be cycled back through CTRL + SHIFT
- Added Flashing lights
- Showroom: Added video editing camera controls
- Showroom: Added car lights trigger as script "SHOWROOM""LOAD_LIGHTS" (previews are made without car lights)
- Showroom: Added support for extra animations (extra_animations.ini). Numkey_6
- Added blinking light system
- Fixed Volume App not saving bumper audio
- Added jump start
- Added penalty for "ESC to pits" during race
- Fixed some car/track combination resetting to pits at the start of HotLap sessions
- Improved remote cars movements over curbs
- AI is not making brake mistakes for cars that have ABS available
- Different level of engine brake are now selectable by the users on cars that offer the option (Ctrl+E)
- Added graphics smoothing for rigid bodies coming from physics
- Onboard brake bias now follows same limits in the FRONT_BIAS section in setup.ini
- Red lines and indications for gear change in the GUI are now considering damage rpms as well as limiters
- Laps completed indications in the GUI during races now refer to "leader completed laps" and not player completed laps
- Performance Delta app is now using spline position for calculation instead of distance calculated from car speed (less realistic but much more precise)
- New camera view at start, showing car instead of track
- New AI algorithms for race craft
- AI drivers are now much more variable in performance during a single lap and during a session
- "Lights on/off" is now a status of a car instead of a switch and gets replicated over the network properly
- Tyre radius is now also a function of tyre angular velocity
- Fixed self align torque going to negative values too early
- New Tyre Model V10 for selected cars
- Additional general bugfixing on car graphics and some improvements to lods across the entire vehicle content
- 3D improvements on the Nissan R34 Skyline
- 3D improvements on the Nissan 370Z Nismo
- 3D improvements on the Ferrari LaFerrari
- General bugfixes in several tracks
- New clouds textures
- Improved PPeffects
- Improved Weathers
- Fixed GUI not showing on Oculus with PP off and AA on
- Added the possibility to launch sim directly. Add section
To race.ini then start AssettoCorsa.exe
- Added experimental Bandwidth Optimizer to acServer
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.