Just a little list of things I do and don't like about this game:
- Really good graphics for a simulator, but REALLY good graphics.
- Good and active AI, no "easy" ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ in this game.
- The physics work really nice and keeping the plane steady is (in my opinion) pretty hard.
- Expensive game (I come back to this later)
- Single player missions are poorly set up.
- The "Fly Now" or free flight game mode doesn't really work.
- The controls are not really "made" for this game. I had some struggles getting the hang of it.
- I haven't tested the multiplayer
I haven't put a lot of time into this game, simply because of this:
When you want to play this game, you pay 37 Euros to 777 studios, and there's nothing wrong with that.
However, you need to unlock MOST OF THE PLANES after you bought the game, and no, not by playing the game,
you need a KEY to activate the specific model and these keys do cost actual MONEY.
This game has microtransactions in it, and it's a paid game. Really? Don't the producers earn enough money already
by just selling this game?
Please 777 Studios, make the game fully playable, without microtransactions, and you will get a positive review from me,
but as it is now, it just isn't worth the money...
The game got even more expensive. Instead of 37 euros they are now charging 45 euros to get this game sold. Looking at the ToS that becomes filled with more crap each day, you should really let this game go or you must be a true fan of dog fighting and have about a million in your steam wallet to buy all the dlc (which you are forced to buy to even get to play the base game... yeah.)