Play Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign
Downloadable Content For This Game
April 8th, 2014
- S.H.I.E.L.D. code hackers have subverted a portion of H.A.M.M.E.R. communications frequencies that have enabled them to allow Agents that are in Alliances to talk directly to one another. Alliance Chat may be accessed from within the Alliance tab.
- Alliance Leaderboards now occupy their own tab instead of using multiple taps to get there.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. has improved their Alliance member tracking technology and now allows members to view the individual Event scores within an Alliance.
- The top three Alliance players in an Event are indicated by trophies next to their names on the Alliance Leaderboards. S.H.I.E.L.D. congratulates the top performers!
- Scrolling on any supported menu screen now accelerates depending on the strength of the swipe used.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents using PC interfaces may use their mouse wheel to scroll through supported menu screens.
- Selling a rewarded 1*/2* character from the Rewards Cache has been streamlined to show only one popup to show the sell price. 3*/4* star characters still have a two popup system to confirm the sale.
- The Critical tile is now more gem-like and better displays that it works with all varied colors.
- The forces of magnetism have been more powerful than they should have been for some time, possibly due to the mysterious influences of Iso-8. As a result, Magneto (Classic)'s Magnetic Translocation was dealing more damage than it should have been, as it was counting the number of Blue tiles in total instead of number of swaps. The universe has been righted and magnetism reduced to its proper strength. Magneto (Classic)'s ability will now only deal damage for the number of swaps made.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. quartermasters have added static 25 Hero Point rewards to the Daily Rewards list in place of some of the random day sets to help smooth bumps in the average Agent's Hero Point income stream.
- The download size of the application on iOS has been reduced to under 100MB to allow users on cellular networks to download the app. Additional assets will be downloaded in the background while the game is running.
For full patch notes, visit the d3publisher forums.
March 26th, 2014
- Commanders may increase total slots via Hero Points
- Alliances may be public or private
- Alliance leaderboards have been implemented
- Kick timer for rejoin has been set to 1 hour
- Iso-8 Buffed characters now show their buffed effective level
- Fixed an issue where download percentages would fluctuate randomly
- Added Black Panther (Man Without Fear), Psylocke (Classic), and Thor (Modern) to the Standard and Heroic Comic Packs
For full Patch Notes please go to http://www.d3pforums.com
- Alliance members will recieve Daily Bonuses for other daily active Alliance members
- Alliance applicants are now unable to see or chat with Alliances they have applied to
- Added tokens for Hawkeye (Classic) and Black Widow (Modern) for use in Prologue - Chapter 1
- Events are now reviewable for a time after they have finished
- Retired tokens are now usable for their respective Cover Packs
- Text boxes with more than one screen of information, such as the MotD, are now scrollable
For full (English Only) Patch Notes, please visit http://d3pforums.com
About the Game
Assemble a team of Marvel’s biggest super heroes and villains and battle with Puzzle Quest’s trademark match-3 and story-telling gameplay in a game that combines favorite Marvel characters with a deep RPG leveling, player vs. player, character upgrades, and more.
In the wake of the Iso-8 Outbreak, the super hero community struggles to recover. Taking advantage of the chaos, super villains take control of National Security. Dark Reign follows these events that twist the destinies of both the heroes and villains of the Marvel Universe forever.
TWO AWESOME WORLDS UNITE
Marvel’s biggest heroes and villains join forces with Puzzle Quest, the award winning match-3 puzzle adventure franchise for an amazing new way to experience the Marvel Universe.
ASSEMBLE YOUR HEROES
With the forces of good and evil banding together to fight a greater foe, players will be able to create teams from a roster of Marvel super heroes and villains like Iron Man, Thor, and Venom.
UNMATCHED STRATEGY AND DEPTH
Head into battle with fast, tactical reaction-based gameplay, or select specific heroes whose special abilities complement each other to strategically plan each encounter.
COLLECT AND UPGRADE
Unlock new characters, alter the various talents of your team, or enhance a character’s current abilities.
AN AUTHENTIC MARVEL EXPERIENCE
Journey across the globe in an original, epic story for the single-player campaign, written by Marvel veteran Frank Tieri (Iron Man, Wolverine, Weapon X) and Alex Irvine (Iron Man, Daredevil) based on one of the most impactful events in Marvel history.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.00GHz or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 3000 / Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT / ATI Radeon HD 4650
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 250 MB available space
- Sound Card: Windows Compatible Card
PUZZLE QUEST™ AND THE ASSOCIATED CHARACTERS AND NAMES ARE TRADEMARKS OF INFINITE INTERACTIVE PTY. LTD., AND USED UNDER LICENSE. D3PUBLISHER AND ITS LOGO ARE TRADEMARKS OR REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF D3PUBLISHER OF AMERICA, INC., OR ITS AFFILIATES. DEMIURGE IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF DEMIURGE STUDIOS, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.