Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Marvel Heroes is the Marvel MMO that you have been waiting for! Play as Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, Hulk, Spider-Man, Captain America and many more as they team up to try and stop Doctor Doom from devastating the world with the power of the Cosmic Cube.
View all 16 screenshots
Watch all 4 trailers
Play Marvel Heroes
Free to Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
“Comparisons to the Diablo series aren’t lip-service; Marvel Heroes plays exactly like a gamma-irradiated puree of Diablo II and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Real-time mouseclicking combat? Check. Tons of loot? You bet! Crafting? Absolutely. Randomly generated levels and loot drops? Stop it, my nipples are getting hard. Speaking as a fan of both franchises (as well as the Marvel universe in general), my time in the closed beta was nothing short of nerdvana.”
- PC Gamer, May 2013
“Not only does Marvel Heroes seem the perfect title to scratch the Diablo-itch; it's also an MMO to please the most discerning Marvel fan.”
“Marvel Heroes combines the best of the MMO genre with the best of the Action RPG genre”
“Marvel Heroes is a beautiful game, and an incredibly fun one at that. It also offers a distinct change of pace for gamers who may dig certain aspects of Diablo III, but are looking for a richer overall setting to while away the hours.”
– Ten Ton Hammer
About the GameMarvel Heroes is the Marvel MMO that you have been waiting for! Play as Iron Man, Thor, Wolverine, Hulk, Spider-Man, Captain America and many more as they team up to try and stop Doctor Doom from devastating the world with the power of the Cosmic Cube. Marvel Heroes features a deep leveling system unique to each Super Hero, diverse locations set across the expansive Marvel Universe, a robust crafting system, action-packed player-versus-player (PvP) and much more. Marvel Heroes is a free-to-play Massively Multiplayer Action RPG for PC created by David Brevik, the visionary behind Diablo and Diablo 2 with an extensive original story crafted by Marvel super-scribe Brian Michael Bendis.
About the Author: The story of Marvel Heroes is crafted by comic book super scribe Brian Michael Bendis (Ultimate Spider-Man, New Avengers, House of M, Secret Invasion, Avengers vs X-Men and many more).
About the Story: The Cosmic Cube is a device of untold power capable of changing the very fabric of reality at the whim of its possessor. The brilliant but malevolent Dr. Doom has the Cube, and with it he aims to reshape the world in his own image. Determined to succeed where the Cube's previous wielders have failed, Doom has lined up villainous allies to prevent the super-heroes from interfering. Can you unravel Doctor Doom's sinister plan and stop him before it's too late?
Marvel Heroes combines core gameplay elements of Diablo with the expansive library of characters from the Marvel Universe.
- Engage in Action-RPG-style gameplay, but in an MMO world.
- Team up online with your friends, or play solo.
- Randomly generated environments are different every time you play.
- Collect and play as your favorite Marvel Super Heroes including Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Captain America, Wolverine, Hulk, and many others.
- Choose from a list of fan favorites from the Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four, and every corner of the Marvel Universe.
- Build your character using a library of spectacular powers appropriate to your hero.
- Customize your character with a library of costumes from Marvel’s rich history.
- Discover an endless variety of gear to increase your hero's power.
- Explore the Marvel Universe in a story crafted by comic book super-scribe Brian Michael Bendis.
- Visit famous locations from the Marvel Universe, from Avengers Tower to Mutant Town to the Savage Land.
- Smash through hordes of iconic Marvel enemies, such as the dreaded Purifiers and the legions of HYDRA.
- Face off against dozens of super-villains.
- OS: Windows XP 32 bit or higher
- Processor: Core 2 DUO 2.1 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.1 GHZ or better
- Memory: 2Gb or higher
- Hard Disk Space: 10Gb or higher
- Video Card: DirectX9.0c Compatible ATI Radeon 3870 / NVIDIA 8800 GT / Intel HD 3000 Integrated Graphics with 512 MB VRAM or higher
© 2013 Gazillion, Inc. All rights reserved. © MARVEL
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.