3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark your hardware. With eight individual benchmarks, you can test everything from tablets and notebooks to the latest 4K gaming PCs. It's the most powerful and flexible 3DMark we've ever created.
We designed 3DMark for gamers, overclockers and system builders who want to get the most out of their hardware. 3DMark is a complete PC benchmarking tool kit for those who are serious about performance. And it's no longer just for Windows. With the new 3DMark, you can compare your scores with Android, iOS and Windows RT devices too.
- The latest version of the world's most popular benchmarking tool.
- Includes eight stunning benchmarks for DirectX 11, DirectX 10 and DirectX 9 hardware.
- Compare DirectX 12, Mantle and DirectX 11 with the API Overhead feature test.
- Test everything from tablets to desktop gaming PCs.
- Compare scores with other Windows, Android and iOS devices.
- Compete for the fastest PC on Steam with Steam leaderboards.
- Easy to use, no technical know-how needed.
Fire Strike - For high performance gaming PCs
Fire Strike is a showcase DirectX 11 benchmark designed for today's high-performance gaming PCs. Use Fire Strike to test dedicated gaming PCs, Fire Strike Extreme for high-end systems with multiple GPUs (Crossfire/SLI), or try Fire Strike Ultra, the world's first 4K Ultra HD benchmark.
Sky Diver - For gaming laptops and mid-range PCs
Sky Diver is a DirectX 11 benchmark that is ideal for testing mainstream graphics cards, mobile GPUs, integrated graphics and other systems that cannot achieve double-digit frame rates in the more demanding Fire Strike test.
Cloud Gate - For notebooks and home PCs
Use Cloud Gate to test the performance of notebooks and typical home PCs. Cloud Gate uses a DirectX 11 engine limited to Direct3D feature level 10, making it suitable for testing DirectX 10 compatible hardware.
Ice Storm - For tablets and entry-level PCs
Use Ice Storm to compare low cost smart phones and tablets and Ice Storm Extreme to compare mainstream mobile devices running Windows, Android, iOS and Windows RT. Ice Storm Unlimited is a specialized "offscreen" test for making chip-to-chip comparisons of CPUs & GPUs. Ice Storm uses DirectX 11 feature level 9 on Windows. On Android and iOS, it uses OpenGL ES 2.0. You can compare scores across platforms.
API Overhead feature test - Compare the latest graphics APIs
Games make thousands of draw calls per frame, but each one creates performance-limiting overhead for the CPU. APIs with less overhead can handle more draw calls and produce richer visuals. The 3DMark API Overhead feature test is the world's first independent test for comparing the performance of DirectX 12, Mantle, and DirectX 11. See how many draw calls your PC can handle with each API before the frame rate drops below 30 fps.
- Includes eight individual benchmark tests.
- Unlock Fire Strike Ultra, the world's first 4K Ultra HD benchmark.
- Test multi-GPU systems with Fire Strike Extreme.
- Test tablets with Ice Storm Extreme and Unlimited.
- Compare DirectX 12, Mantle and DirectX 11 with API Overhead feature test.
- Explore your PC's limits with custom settings.
- Use benchmark looping for stability testing.
- Get in-depth interactive performance graphs.
- Automatically save your results offline.