About the Game:
Its hard to explain the way you learn though this and Im not even sure how much guitar it actually teach you, because I played guitar before rocksmith existed, but from my experience from the game, you are learning the songs more like the "guitar hero" way, where you learn to play a song, but only by playing it in rocksmith, because you dont really learn to remember the tabs in the head, the same way that if you learned them from a paper, im not sure if it's the same for everyone, it probably isnt, but it was for me (specially the solo parts) so I needed to find the tabs on the internet, to remember how to play them, because in rocksmith its just something that pops up on the screen and then you do what it tells you to do... Its hard to explain :D
1.there are three bad things that I remember, the first thing is, that you cant make a playlist and choose the songs you want to play and then play them in a row, like if you where playing a concert, I really wanted the ability to do this.
2.the second thing is the mastermode, because if you want to turn it off, you need to turn it off every single time you start the game, you cant just turn it off one time and then it will always be disabled until you choose to turn it on again and thats specially annoying, if your forgetting to turn it off and already started playing a song and then the tabs/notes starting to disappear...
3. and the last thing is the lack of proper backing tracks to use for improvisation, I know that session mode is meant to use for improvisation, but that up and down tempo thing, where the faster you play, the faster goes the backing track, really sucks! I just want normale backing tracks that keeps the same tempo :D
I chose to place this under "bad things" because I want this as a improvement of session mode.
Wishes for the 2016 Version:
(if they are planning to make more of them)
First of all, I would like to see, that the three "issues", that I pointed out, under "Bad Things" fixed.
Then I have some ideas, that I have been thinking about, for quite some time now:
1. A Floyd Rose option, that makes it possible to use the floyd rose, in the game plus a new lesson, on how to use it properly.
2. Multiplayer, where you can challenge other players by both playing with them and against them, a bit like in Guitar Hero, I would love playing "Pro-Face Off" against other players in rocksmith and think about guitar battles, how awesome that would be :D
3. The option, to record your own songs, this could be really nice, specially if the game was connected with steam workshop, so you could download and upload custom songs.
4. Number four is a much bigger wish. its about adding Keyboards to the game.
I know that it isn't impossible and its probably, easier to add, than the guitar and bass was.
I was thinking, something like "Synthesia", that program was nice and it would be so nice to see, something like that in rocksmith.
There are so many good songs, that could be so awesome to learn on a keyboard and I would definitely buy a keyboard, if this option was available in rocksmith :D