- It almost feels like another Jurassic Park movie, the story really is that good.
- The puzzles elements to the game are varied and imaginative.
- Really good use of licensing and ties in with the original 1993 movie brilliantly.
- Lots of tense and memorable scenes involving both old and new dinosaurs.
- Awesome character building as usual from Telltale.
- More challenging then other Telltale instalments.
- The voice acting is just lame and a real let down.
- Graphically the game is below average, the dines look good but the game isn't that old.
- The quick time events are often unnecessary at times and would benefit from a normal scene.
- Just four episodes, shortest Telltale game I've played.
- The structure of interaction took some getting used to as its slow and a little awkward.
- Decision making is varied but theres no real indication that your decision have an effect on the game.
Verdict: Being one of the earliest Telltale game you can see where they took direction and done away with lots they tried in this game, for the better. Superficially the games poor but the story and fact it was Jurassic Park meant I enjoyed it.