Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Worms™ Revolution is the latest game in the classic turn-based strategy series to come to the PC, featuring exciting new features and beautiful 3D graphics whilst retaining the classic 2D gameplay that fans love.
Release Date: Oct 10, 2012
View all 11 screenshots
Watch all 2 trailers
Buy Worms Revolution
Buy Worms Revolution 4-pack
Includes four copies of Worms Revolution - Send the extra copies to your friends!
Packages that include this game
Buy Worms Collection
Includes 17 items: Worms Reloaded, Worms Reloaded: The "Pre-order Forts and Hats" DLC Pack, Worms Reloaded: Puzzle Pack, Worms Reloaded: Forts Pack, Worms Reloaded: Time Attack Pack, Worms Reloaded: Retro Pack, Worms™ Ultimate Mayhem, Worms Crazy Golf, Worms Pinball, Worms, Worms Blast, Worms Armageddon, Worms Revolution, Worms Revolution Season Pass, Worms Ultimate Mayhem - Single Player Pack DLC, Worms Ultimate Mayhem - Multiplayer Pack DLC, Worms Ultimate Mayhem - Customization Pack DLC
Downloadable Content For This Game
About the GameWorms™ Revolution is the latest game in the classic turn-based strategy series to come to the PC, featuring exciting new features and beautiful 3D graphics whilst retaining the classic 2D gameplay that fans love. Choose to play the extensive single player mode which features both campaign and puzzle missions or dive straight into multiplayer warfare via online or local play. For the first time ever see the inclusion of dynamic water, physics objects and worm classes! Customise your experience by choosing what classes you play with, what they look like and even how they speak!
Worms™ Revolution sticks an exploding sheep under worm-on-worm conflict and blasts it squarely into the 21st century.
- Class Acts! Choose from 4 different classes: Soldier, Scout, Scientist and Heavy. Players can unlock a total of 16 worms (4 of each class) to form their teams. It’s possible to take any combination of classes into a match.
- Customize Your Worms! Customize your worms using a variety of hats, glasses, moustaches, gravestones, victory dances, soundbanks, and for the first time ever, trinkets!
- Extensive Single Player Mode. Battle your way through 32 single player campaign missions. Fancy exercising your brain as well as your brawn? There are 20 puzzle missions waiting for you!
- Includes a Level Editor. Create new environments for you worms to battle in and destroy.
- Stunning New Landscapes. Fight to the death across 4 unique environments: Beach, Sewer, Farmyard and Spooky.
- Multiplayer Battles! Experience local or online battles with up to 4 players. Choose from 3 different game modes: Deathmatch, Forts or Classic mode.
- Dynamic Water. Dynamic water features in an array of new weapons and utilities and it can also appear already on the landscape in matches.
- Exploding Physics Objects! Physics objects are destructible items that possess devastating effects as some have different properties when they explode. Watch out as they release fire, poison and water!
- New Weapons. Wash those worms away using the new water weapons: Water Bomb, Water Pistol and Water Strike. Dynamic water can be drained away with the addition of the new Plug Hole utility. There’s also Stick Up, which is used to steal from your opponent’s inventory and the Wrench, which can repair damaged Sentry Guns and physics objects.
- Hilarious Script and Voice Over Talent. Worms™ Revolution brings together two comedy legends, who between them bring alive the humorous world of Worms. Multi-BAFTA award winning writer Dean Wilkinson provides the script, which is hilariously brought to life by the accomplished Matt Berry as the unseen narrator of the game, Don Keystone, a wildlife documentary maker.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT (256 MB), Intel HD3000 or Radeon HD 3650 (512 MB)
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
Worms Revolution Developed by Team17 Digital Ltd © 2012. Team17 Digital and Worms Revolution are trademarks or registered trademarks of Team17 Digital Limited. Original Concept by Andy Davidson. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners. Developed and published by Team17 Digital Limited.
8 of 10 people (80%) found this review helpful
205 products in account
7 of 9 people (78%) found this review helpful
102 products in account
7.5 hrs on record
While it doesn't quite live up to the fun, hilarity, chaos and destruction of the best games in the series (i.e. Worms Armageddon), its nice to see them finally injecting some new ideas into the franchise. The voice-over/narration is tedious and unfunny, but it is still a fun little game and great fun to play in local hot-seat multiplayer. Certainly not bad for the price!
4 of 4 people (100%) found this review helpful
80 products in account
37.2 hrs on record
This game is amazing! well Singleplayer might be Boooooooooring as hell but when you play with your friends it's just gets funny and interesting, Physics are fun, water in this game works perfectly, there are cool traps as well. I wish there was better map creation system and more available weapons. 7.5/10
10 of 16 people (63%) found this review helpful
180 products in account
3 of 4 people (75%) found this review helpful