Află mai multe
Hello everyone, chaos ensues once again. This Friday we will be hosting a little event called Rebel Rush where over a hundred Rebels can only hope to match Lord Freeman's prowess. This time we'll have 128 slot server(s) going all day though Half-Life 2 and its episodes. Achievement will be available.
Event details are posted here in the event section.
Află mai multe
Heya folks, here is another update for ya with various internal improvements.
If you find any issues with this update, please post the details in the forums and I'll be sure to check it out.
Please note that if you have a Workshop Add-on (not "Item Replacements") currently active in the Synergy Workshop you need to re-update it. This update removed the VPK requirement for Add-ons to solve various engine issues. All you need to do is select your Add-on in the Workshop Publisher Menu and do an "Update Item" and re-upload your content. Workshop standards are now out of beta so these requirements will no longer change.
Also a Rebel Rush event will be coming up soon so stay tuned!
- Synergy will now automatically mount and manage all content.
- Users no longer need to manage their game mounts.
- Content will be automatically mounted and unmounted as needed.
- Removed the need for mount.cache, SteamContent.manifest, basemaps.txt, LevelContent.manifest files and the GameList menu.
- Further decreased average load times.
- Include files (.inc) are no longer required and will not exit Synergy with an error, but are still needed to tell Synergy which content a map needs to mount. Maps without a corresponding include file will default to Half-Life 2 content only.
- Maps that are a part of a specific game (i.e. a content file: content/*.dat) no longer require Include files.
- Added support for the following languages (Interface, Voiceovers, and Closed Captions) - Synergy will now choose the correct language pack based on Steam or in-game settings (Special thanks to user Allower for pointing this out with his Workshop fix):
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- Danish (UI Only)
- Dutch (UI Only)
- Portuguese (UI Only)
- Removed unnecessary Half-Life 2: Episode One requirement for Episode Two.
- Fixed all known cases of the "Closing pack file with -1 open files!" error.
- Added content files for the following games:
- Age of Chivalry
- Counter-Strike: Source
- Day of Defeat: Source
- Eternal Silence
- Half-Life 2: Update
- Team Fortress 2
- Zombie Panic: Source
- Add-on (non-'Item Replacement') items will no longer be stored in VPKs. (Fixes various issues with BSPs being stored in VPKs)
- NOTICE: Existing Add-ons require a re-update in order to mount properly! (i.e. not packed in VPKs)
- Add-on items will mount all VPKs in it's root directory.
- Added a "Workshop Settings" Menu to Prioritize Subscriptions.
- Added more helpful Messages during Workshop Item publishing.
- Add-on's will now show in the Create a Server menu.
- Fixed (and updated) donors not working due to a recent change in the SteamID format.
- Added support for loading a random background map on launch from the pool of what content you have available in the Advanced Multiplayer Options menu.
- Fixed a few cases of missing textures on a listen server.
- Fixed Synergy's custom weapon sounds not playing. (Again)
- Properly removed cheat flag from stopsound command.
- Enabled sv_airaccelerate and sv_rollangle (camera sway) convars.
- Added conver glow_max to limit the maximum number of object outlines to render at once.
- Fixed a client crash on Linux.
- Replaced Convar toggle_show_players with hud_player_info_enable to toggle the Avatar over player's heads.
- Added support for mounting content inside the "custom" folder (synergy/custom) to enable, set contentloader_custom_folder_enable to 1. This will also mount all VPKs found in the root of the folder.
- Various minor bugfixes.
Check here for the post 56 update change log.