Mildly positive recommendation.
* relaxing music
* lots of exploration. it feels quite nice to be able to sweep up the pollen, open up the seeds, and find the spectra.
* can be played with mouse only -- an ideal game for playing one-handed.
* gameplay can fit in short spurts if you want it that way.
* ugh, the momentum! while it's fair, it keeps on making me miss my jumps and other things. Might be nicer if it were set laterally 2D rather than up/down 2D, so there were no gravity effects. (NOTE: when you jump off, your momentum resets to a jump momentum in the direction you jump. you don't get the momentum of the object you were standing on even if it was moving.)
* having enemies that interrupt your movements, and having a time limit. (running out of time just sends you back to the original starting point of the stage, though.)
* cursor occasionally hard to see against various features and background.
Overall, a generally enjoyable experience for chilling. Occasionally irritating when you miss a bunch of jumps/landings in a row, but overall decent.
For reference: I've completed the first three gardens, and unlocked about 6 gardens so far.