Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Space Quest™ Collection
Relive the classic series brought together in one collection. Roger Wilco, a sanitation engineer on the spacelab Arcada, awakes from a nap to discover that space pirates have killed everyone onboard. Roger must escape The Sarien Encounter before they use the Arcada's Star Generator against his home planet of Xenon.
Release Date: Sep 1, 2006
View all 6 screenshots
About the Game
Relive the classic series brought together in one collection.
- Roger Wilco, a sanitation engineer on the spacelab Arcada, awakes from a nap to discover that space pirates have killed everyone onboard. Roger must escape The Sarien Encounter before they use the Arcada's Star Generator against his home planet of Xenon.
- Hero and recipient of the Golden Mop, Roger Wilco can barely bask in the promotion of head janitor before he is abducted by the evil Sludge Vohaul. Will Roger escape the dangerous Labion Terror Beast and thwart Vohaul's Revenge?
- Another narrow escape finds our hero on Phleebhut, where Arnoid the Annihilator wants Roger to settle some debts. Meanwhile, the sinister CEO of ScumSoft and The Pirates of Pestulon have abducted the Two Guys from Andromeda, and Ace Janitor Roger Wilco is their only hope.
- The Sequel police have been sent by a reborn Sludge Vohaul to exact his final revenge. Roger Wilco and the Time Rippers must travel throughout Space Quests past and future to save Roger Jr. and Xenon.
- Captain of the SCS Eureka garbage scow and graduate of the StarCon Academy, Roger Wilco faces The Next Mutation when the commanding officer, Captain Quirk, plans to destroy the StarConfederacy.
- Court marshaled for breaking regulations while saving the universe, Roger Wilco once again finds himself on janitorial duty. While trapped on shore leave, Wilco must rescue Corpsman Santiago and embark upon The Spinal Frontier.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP Operating System
- Processor: Pentium® III 800 MHz processor or equivalent Athlon™ processor
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: Microsoft® Windows® Compatible Video card
- Hard Drive: 815 MB of Hard Drive space
- Sound: Microsoft® Windows® Compatible Sound card