An update has been released for Left 4 Dead 2.
- Fixed an issue on some MacBook Pro models that prevented the game from rendering correctly, resulting in a blank or white screen with game running in the background. This fix required a change to the minimum spec from MacOS 10.6.4 to MacOS 10.7 (Lion) or higher, which matches Steam's minimum spec.
An update has been released for Left 4 Dead.
- Fixed exploits that could allow remote code execution.
- Remove forced shutdown when ctrl-alt-del is pressed.
- Protect against a reported crash caused by a map name parsing failure.
- Protect against a reported crash when returning to a lobby.