STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Nr 1 – IndieCade
“Reminds us of those fun days sitting beside our sibling or friend at a computer or console and playing co-op and all the fun that came with that”
4/5 – impulsegamer
“I highly recommend playing this game!”
9.5/10 – Barefoot Gaming
In order for Knuckles (Valve Index Controllers) to work properly with the new version you will need to use our bindings. To use them:
1. Make sure you controllers are on and are tracking
2. In SteamVR, click the menu button in the top left corner and select Devices->Controller Settings
3. In the Controller Settings window, on the right hand panel, select "Carly and the Reaperman"
4. At the bottom you will see an entry called "Official binding for Index Controller", click "View"
5. Click "Select this binding" at the bottom of the window
You should now be able to use your Knuckles without problems. If you have problems getting it to work, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking to play "Carly and the Reaperman" online with a friend? Look no more! Thanks to the awesome streaming software Parsec you can. Just follow the instructions outlined in this Community announcement.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.