It's exactly what it sounds like. You are the tree! You are equaled by no other. Relax and be the best tree you can be.
All Reviews:
Positive (34) - 94% of the 34 user reviews for this game are positive.
Release Date:
Mar 25, 2019
Developer:
Publisher:

Sign in to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested

Buy Tree Simulator 2020

Buy Revmatek Games BUNDLE (?)

Includes 2 items: V.T., Tree Simulator 2020

 

Recent updates View all (10)

April 18

Tree Fact #664

Did you know? Only 1% of a tree is alive at any given time. The other 99% of the tree cells are dead. The living parts consist of roots, leaves and the thin layer under the bark called phloem that transport nutrients. The living dead are everywhere.
1 comments Read more

April 10

Tree Fact #994

Back by popular demand, more facts about trees! Do you ever worry about getting lost in the woods? You shouldn't, the trees will guide you. You may have heard about moss growing on trees, but what if there is no moss? Lost forever? No! Follow the branches! Luckily for those closer or in the northern hemisphere of this planet (Earth..) branches on the south side of the tree will usually be thicker and fuller (lots of leaves and what not). The branches on the north side with be thinner and often be angled upwards to some degree obvious by comparison. If you are lost in the woods, by analyzing a collection of trees you can get a general idea of which direction to face (like a compass) and find your way home. This does assume that you do in fact know where you are and which way you need to go. Always do research before getting lost in the woods!
0 comments Read more

About This Game

Against all odds, be a tree with no responsibilities other than to exist. Made with entirely green organic FDA compliant and all natural locally sourced code. No animals harmed during testing. Meditation has never stood so tall. Prepare for a deeper understanding of what it is to be a tree. A true work of art.

System Requirements

    Minimum:
    • OS: Windows 7 or 10
    • Processor: Intel i3
    • Memory: 500 MB RAM
    • Graphics: GTX 560
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 1 GB available space
    • Sound Card: Yes
    Recommended:
    • OS: Windows 7 or 10
    • Processor: Intel i5
    • Memory: 500 MB RAM
    • Graphics: GTX 1060
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Storage: 2 GB available space
    • Sound Card: Yes

What Curators Say

5 Curators have reviewed this product. Click here to see them.

Customer reviews

Review Type


Purchase Type


Language


Date Range
To view reviews within a date range, please click and drag a selection on a graph above or click on a specific bar.

Show graph



Display As:
Review Beta NEW!
When enabled, will sort reviews by new Helpfulness score. Read more about it in the blog post.
Show graph
 
Hide graph
 
Filters
Review Helpfulness Beta Enabled
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...