- Fixed a possible crash when a server goes into hibernation. - Fixed an occasional crash in the physics system when touching entities are deleted. - Fixed a crash in scripted_user_func command. - Fixed Survivor bots picking up weapons from a spawner that was already depleted.
- Fixed an edge case where a Survivor that should have been incapacitated from taking damage would be killed instead, even though the Survivor wasn't on third strike. - Cheat-protected some sound mixer commands to prevent exploits.
- Fixed several rare but persistent crashes: - Round restart in No Mercy map 1 - Witch eye glow particle system - Chainsaw pose parameter update - Common Infected post data update - Scavenge mode scoreboard - Fixed text input not working correctly in Hammer model browser search field.
- Fixed a file management bug that could cause some users to run out of memory when opening the Addons screen. - Removed SSE2 requirement that was added during the Linux port. - Fixed plugin handler reporting all commands as coming from the server, even when they came from the client.
This update also include an update to the L4D2 Authoring Tools
- Added the Extended Mutation System - Included demo EMS modes Holdout, Dash, L4D1 - Added support for Linux
- Server operators can now specify whether or not custom content is allowed when playing on their servers. This can be set on a per game mode basis see cfg/addonconfig.cfg for details.
- Fixed yellow screen corruption that occurs on AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series hardware. - Updated database to include video cards from the Steam survey through April 2013.
Add-ons - If a found game is using a Mutation add-on from the workshop, the "Download Add-on" button will open the workshop page - Adjusted add-on sorting when loading the main menu so Mutation add-ons can override UI elements. - Reworked add-on management to improve stability and properly support custom mutations. - Fixed the download progress panel sometimes not updating because it was referencing a different file than the one currently downloading. - Added a drop-down menu to the add-on screen to filter by tags. - Fixed occasional focus problem when clicking on the Addons list panel. - Allow keyboard scrolling of the Addons list panel.
Publishing Tools - Fixed published file browser not updating after publishing new content. - Fixed published file browser showing only the first fifty items of a users workshop. - Fixed upload tool throwing an error when replacing an existing file, if the file size was greater than the available space in the cloud. - Fixed upload tool sometimes showing an error dialog for files that had been deleted from workshop.
Changes: - Fixed a possible buffer overflow in keyvalues - Fixed player_death event setting "victimname" to "Charger" when the Spitter gets killed. - Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the rescue vehicle to arrive immediately when the second team in a versus match started the finale.