* Fixed a bug with some Dragon forms for Dragon Knight where selection boxes were sometimes incorrect * Fixed a bug where copy/paste would not work correctly in chat if text was selected from right to left. * Fixed achievement for tipping 10 times not granting the reward (we retroactively granted the reward to everyone who completed it so far).
6.86e: * Savage Roar cooldown increased from 28/24/20/16 to 38/32/26/20 * Earth Spirit's Scepter Enchant Remnant cast range reduced from 600 to 125
A mandatory update for Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, as well as the Source SDK Base 2013 beta branch has been made available. The patch notes are below.
Fixed a security issue related to the file system (thanks to Simon Pinfold for this report)
Fixed mp3 sounds causing occasional hitching and framerate stuttering
Fixed OS X players being limited to medium texture quality
Fixed maps compiled with static prop lighting causing crashes for players on medium or low texture quality
[SDK] Fixed steam.inf not being loaded from the base directory for SDK mods
[CS:S] Fixed server crash when running with 64 players plus SourceTV
The following fixes were already included in the previous update for Half-Life 2: Deathmatch:
Fixed ent_teleport causing a crash when issued by the server
Fixed buildcubemaps command not working for maps that already have cubemaps embedded
Fixed -buildcubemaps command line option generating black non-HDR cubemaps
* Fixed a bug where in-game chat would sometimes display the incorrect hero on a chat line * Fixed bug where home screen panels could overlap * Fixed the Winter Battle Pass emoticons not appearing in-game
* Fixed Quests not working with Swapping and Repicking * Reduced Daily Hero Reroll time from 24 hours to 22 hours * Fixed DK being able to damage himself with Armlet for the final quest * Increased successful location size for Welcome to the Jungle quest
* Fixed a bug that was preventing completion of the final Lina quest * Fixed a bug with Witch Doctor not getting credit for the Ultimate Damage challenge * Fixed missing particles in the portrait window of Terrorblade's demon form
* Fixed various crashes, including frequent crashes on machines with Integrated Graphics Cards * Removed recent low priority penalties from affected users * Lots of memory optimizations * Various fixes to weapon ambient effects not showing the right color * Fixed Terrorblade Arcana specular
- Added Conduct Summary popup, which tells you how many reports, abandons, and commends you have received in the past 25 games. http://www.dota2.com/conductsummaryfaq/ - Restored the notification when action was taken against a player whom you recently reported. - Added support for Live Rewind while spectating. - Improved CPU usage on low end machines - Improved rendering performance (heroes, shadows, particles, water) - Improved lighting integration of weather effects for visual clarity and quality - Improved rendering of low and high quality water - Default global items such as couriers are now visible within the armory so you can control their shuffle state from there. - Improved the ability to control shuffle state from the context menu of items in the armory - Bundles are now inspectable. The owned item details page will show you all items in the bundle and allow you to unbundle it. - Announcer, Mega-kill, Music, and Voice items now preview their sounds in the loadout, owned item details, and store item details screens.
- Updated textures for Clockwerk's Power Cogs - Added new Enchant Remnant animation for Earth Spirit - Added a sound when blink dagger distance is within the threshold between the max distance and the clamped distance - Updated Iron Talon sound - Fixed Brood Webs ambient sound - 50% chance between short and long version of Skywrath's ITB line - Players competing in the Dota 2 Majors will now be required to use their registered name when competing in a tournament - Fixed Illusory Orb doing no damage to Spirit Bear - Fixed effigies appearing incorrectly in the portrait window in-game - Fixed a bug and corrected textures to address prismatic gems not tinting Terrorblade or his Demon Form to the correct color. - Fixed a bug where Terrorblade's Metamorphosis would sometimes leave Terrorblade's Demon in a running-in-place animation - Fixed a glitch that occurred in the cast animation of Terrorblade's Metamorphosis - Fixed a bug where some of Terrorblade's Demon Form particles were not being affected by prismatic gems when seen in the portrait window - Fixed a bug where taunt animations looked bad when the hero became stunned or flailing - Fixed Exalted Quality issue with Tempest Helm of the Thundergod Bundle and Tempest Helm item - Fixed missing material on El Gato courier - Fixed custom portrait for Timbersaw's Steam Chopper Top Hat - Fixed broken idle rares for Captain Bamboo courier and Spirit of Anger bear - Fixed model distortion in Children of Verdicia treant - Fixed missing geometry on Armlet of Mordiggian - Fixed Aegis winners display for 2014 splitting onto two lines. - Chat: if you ignore someone, then their messages will immediately be hidden. If you unignore them, then the messages will reappear. - Emoticons now preview in tooltips, and the store and owned item details pages. They also preview in the confirmation dialog that appears when you unlock a set of emoticons. - Emoticons can be unlocked from the owned item details page. - Workshop tools: Added support for previewing items using the currently equipped terrain - Workshop tools: Fixed crash when placing too many trees in a map - Custom Games: Fixed a memory leak with modifier_lua and CheckState().
Russian Voiceover: - Added Gyrocopter, Luna, and Necrophos. - Reworked Silencer and Wraith King VO, and made volume adjustments to Sven.