Oct 2, 2013
Community Announcements - zratchet (Raquet)
- Improved performance on Canyon11 via camera angle and AI modification.
Level load should also be faster.
- Various map and UI improvements (new icons)
- Fixed explosion at start of level.
- Bases are now properly destructible via one lane.
- Added heavy tank and lightning tank encounters, and repair turrets to map.
- Middle base terminal neutrality fixed.
- Updated Rocket Turret behavior.
- Improved pathing.
- Balance change: homing missile damage halved.
- Stormshield is disabled this build for tweaking.
- Thunderbolt firing alignment adjusted.
- New Weapon: Squall, Helix, Stinger, Tornado and Mk variations
- Repair beam is always green.
- Storm Shield bug - Weapon currently not playable after changing tanks. Those who have it saved on loadouts will be able to use the storm shield. Don't change tanks or the bullets go awry.
- Bug for map testing in editor mode - requires that you save your mission and test a mission by playing it from the main menu
- Players may combine Storm weapons for now during this experimental phase ... we are currently testing performance and design balance so that major bullet hell will not lag the game.