Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Buy Demolition, Inc.
Packages that include this game
Downloadable Content For This Game
Free update with new features:
- Gamepad support (Windows only) : play the game on your TV with Big Picture Mode and a controller
- New tutorial levels: improved learning curve for new players
- Black Cow Market: get help when you are stuck and buy enhancements for your UFO
- New vehicles: vehicle AI improved and new vehicle types with different behaviours
- Improved physics simulation: better performance and accuracy
Easy to use, all-in-one level editor with Steam Workshop integration: build and share your own levels, then challenge your friends to beat your highscores or just enjoy levelling cities. Setup your own chain reactions. Play and share your levels with the community.
About the GameDemolition, Inc. is a new action strategy game: Assume the role of the daring demolition worker Mike and start a devastating chain reaction on earth. Use cool tools and weapons and expand your destructive powers!
Navigate Mike's UFO over cities of earth and unfold complete chaos with your tools and weapons: Cars which drive into tower blocks and let them collapse, high-rises which fall onto other high-rises, and exploding cows which let whole streets of houses come tumbling down!
Demolition, Inc. is 100% physics technology: nothing is predetermined, and nothing is pre-animated. Only you make a determination what you do and what you see! Every time you play will have a unique experience.
- Ground-breaking technology - Car and building physics are fully simulated. Everything is destructible and nothing is pre-animated. No game round is like the other.
- Combining action and strategy - Use the endless possibilities of combining your tools and weapons to make devastating chain reactions. Only this way you can manage to tear down whole cities before the army arrives!
- Tools and Weapons - Use you tractor beam to take control of cars, place anti-gravity ramps to maximize damage, use the huge wrecking ball to make way. Improve your skills on the way and unlock breathtaking and crazy new tools and weapons!
- Exciting levels - Three cities and 15 districts are awaiting to be demolished by you and lead to their true destination!
- Campaign mode - Fulfill your mission and destroy on city after the other. By cunning use of your tools and weapons you will turn district after district to rubble!
- Rampage mode - Limitless destruction. Go mayhem with all your tools and weapons you have unlocked. The level is your playground and you experience new breathtaking scenes of destruction anew over and over again.
- Online high scores - Compare your skills with those of your friends and the world-wide steam community. Play against the clock or try to make as many points as possible by demolishing districts in a creative way!
PC System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: Pentium 4 1.8+ GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB (2 GB recommended for Windows Vista and Windows 7)
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB
- Video Card: 256 MB video RAM
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Mac System Requirements
NOTE: Controller (Big Picture Mode) is currently not supported in the Mac-Version!
- OS: OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Processor: 1.5+ GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 MB
© 2011 by Zeroscale Games GmbH, Berlin, Germany - All Rights Reserved.
3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful
314 products in account
36.2 hrs on record
If you love to blow stuff up then this game is for you. Also being able to create your own levels and play them and others levels in the workshop adds a lot to this game . lots of fun and the closest we may ever get to destroy all humans on pc !
3 of 7 people (43%) found this review helpful
0 of 1 people (0%) found this review helpful
1 of 4 people (25%) found this review helpful
2 of 13 people (15%) found this review helpful
9 of 12 people (75%) found this review helpful
146 products in account