STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Includes two copies of Frozen Synapse - Send the extra copy to a friend.
Includes the Frozen Synapse Soundtrack
The Beta-prelaunch period for Frozen Synapse 2 is slowly heating up. As part of our prelaunch activities and along other content we have coming up for you in the near future, we will hold a Frozen Synapse 1 tournament with some magnificient prizes and the chance for some lucky winners to grab some FS2 Beta invites!
However, before the tournament kicks off, you can win a Frozen Synapse 2 Beta key, by designing a Frozen Synapse 1 map that will be used in the elimination round of the tournament - so without further ado, I'll introduce our first Frozen Synapse Map Making Contest (Drawings, pictures and real life miniatures are valid submissions)!
You can find more info about the rules over in our official forums here - http://forums.mode7games.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10780
Many thanks for the recent feedback on the UI - has been really helpful and is much appreciated.
Thought I would update you about some changes we're thinking of making based on your feedback and our own appraisal of the situation.
None of this is final; all of it may not happen! That's the end of the caveats. Here's what we're planning on doing:
- A fundamental mechanics change to aiming and shooting which will be announced soon! This adds a new level of depth to the game and is very fun to play with. It may not feature in every mode but early tests are encouraging - Ian will be explaining this system soon when some issues have been worked out.
- Time handles replaced with wait orders. Wait orders are issued using the dragging functionality from time handles, but you do not place orders directly on the handles; you simply create a wait, then place your order in the stack after it. Time handles have always sucked to interact with directly, but dragging left to right is still the best way of defining an amount of time quickly; this should alleviate the former while retaining the latter.
- Units will have a "selection handle", which is a larger clickable element attached to the unit by a line. Selection handles will avoid overlapping with other UI elements meaning that you won't have the problem of trying to distinguish between two overlapping units.
- Probably something to make "check" less terrible to use
- Hopefully some better scaling of the aim handle so it's less tiny when zoomed out
- Probably some other things I haven't figured out yet
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.