Verfasst: 20. Juli
Act of war: High Treason.
Will probely never be better than the orginal Command and Conquer: generals and Zero hour those 2 are my all time favorite. But High Treason for sure is my number 3 because i remember when this came out back in the days, the awesome graphics, the massive fire fights it had, in general all what a RTS needs today.
But let me point out some Pros and cons for this great title.
- Extremely good graphics compared to it's time and in generals RTS games. (still has better graphics than many modern trs games)
- The possibility to make huge firefights.
- Building your own bases and launch huge attacks on the enemy
- Naval warfare both in multiplayer, singleplayer (require the Special force mod which allows you to build ships while still having ground forces and buildnings, dont use the Naval invarders as that only allow you 2 play on few maps and with ships only, in the special forces you can control both ground and sea at the same time)
- and extremely balanced air power and super weapons.
- you can capture enemy soldiers it has never been funnier.
- nice phsysics and water simulation.
- With out mods the Ai can be a bit easy to handle.
- needs more huge maps like the map called: storm.
- Gamespy dont exist anymore, so no multiplayer (not Atari's fault ofcouse)
- Takes really long time to load a skirmish map (dont know if that is only me?)
But this game will be worth buying as you wont regret it, it is looking good, the sounds VFX is good really giving you this military feeling, and on ♥♥♥♥♥♥ you can buy this game for 2 Euro so pick it up there if you want to spare money, but 9,99 Euro is also not bad for such a great classic.