About the Game
'In the hallways of the ancients, the Keepers have existed forever.'
The legend also claims that whoever unites these rings with the artifacts of the parallel worlds will achieve great power and immortality.
In unique worlds of dreams and reality, magical, mechanical and ethereal lands, take on the quest to find the artifacts cleverly concealed throughout the lands. Four parallel worlds await you on your journey: The Ademika Valley, The Mechanical World, The Isoteric World, and lastly, the Island of Unity, each with different environments to explore, challenges to encounter and a variety of indigenous puzzles to solve.
Lose yourself in this fantastic and rich adventure, uncover the smallest details, collect information, solve the enigmas and unravel the saga of intrigue, exploration and treachery that is AURA: Fate of the Ages.
- First-person puzzle exploration game
- An original fantasy-based mass appeal, unique and original storyline.
- Mouse driven, with an intuitive point-and-click interface
- Unbelievably realistic and beautiful pre-rendered graphics and environments
- Original orchestral musical score and immersive ambient soundtrack
- Inventive and original puzzles
- OS: Windows® 98SE/ME/2000/XP
- Processor: 800 MHz Pentium® III
- Memory: 64 MB RAM (128 MB Recommended)
- Graphics: 32 MB DirectX 8/9 Compatible 3D Video Card (or Higher)
- DirectX®: DirectX 8.1
- Hard Drive: 1.3 GB Hard Disk Space ( 2.4GB Recommended)
- Sound: 32 MB DirectX 8/9 Compatible 3D Video Card (or Higher)
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.