STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends July 4
Dear Nexus fans,
in addition to the huge update we have published today ( http://steamcommunity.com/app/6420/discussions/ ) we have also put the official Soundtrack online on Steam:
Your Nordic Games Team
After we acquired the Nexus franchise our goal was to make the game experience better but unfortunately our hands were tied for a long time. Now we were finally able to do actual work on Nexus and this resulted in a lot that we actually did.
• Added option to use the current desktop resolution. It’s the default.
• Enabled using modern monitor resolutions including Full HD.
• Added correct displaying of GUI elements, briefings and subtitles with
modern monitor aspect ratios: 16:9, 16:10, 21:9
• Added separate field-of-view setups for different monitor aspect ratios.
• Added VSync option. It’s on by default.
• All available text languages are selectable from the launcher.
• All available audio languages are selectable from the launcher.
• Added multiplayer NAT resolver to help connecting to Internet servers.
• Added accepting Steam invites for multiplayer game.
• Removed obsolete DirectX 8 executable versions.
• Fixed disappearing of the loading animation in fullscreen mode under
modern OSs. Also dimming is applied to the GUI during loading.
• Fixed mouse cursor latency.
• Fixed lagging of NPC mission dialogs with the unpacked data files.
• Fixed the issue shortcuts stop working after switching tasks with Alt+Tab.
• Editor window size is configurable from mod_tools launcher.
• Configured window size is independent from the fullscreen game resolution.
• Nexus can be started in windowed mode from mod_tools launcher.
• Nexus can be started in windowed mode with the /win command line option.
• Mission Editor enables returning to main menu and load another mission.
• Mission and Solar System Editor enables editing main campaign’s missions.
• Published former developer tool Briefing Editor to ease altering main
campaign’s mission briefing scenes.
• Published former developer localization tool NexLoc to ease adding new
• Options saved to the user’s AppData folder instead of the registry.
• Fixed Converter crash under under modern OSs.
• Editor windows startup arrangement changed, Quit buttons added.
• Editors warn about unsaved changes.
• Solar System Editor uses the usual solar system navigation GUI.
We hope you all enjoy Nexus now even more!
© 2016 Nordic Games Licensing AB, Sweden. Developed by Mithis using the Black Sun 3D Engine. Published by Nordic Games GmbH, Austria. Nexus: The Jupiter Incident is a trademark of Nordic Games Licensing AB. All other trademarks, brand, product names and logos are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.