STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Dear Nexus fans,
in addition to the huge update we have published today ( http://steamcommunity.com/app/6420/discussions/ ) we have also put the official Soundtrack online on Steam:
Your Nordic Games Team
After we acquired the Nexus franchise our goal was to make the game experience better but unfortunately our hands were tied for a long time. Now we were finally able to do actual work on Nexus and this resulted in a lot that we actually did.
• Added option to use the current desktop resolution. It’s the default.
• Enabled using modern monitor resolutions including Full HD.
• Added correct displaying of GUI elements, briefings and subtitles with
modern monitor aspect ratios: 16:9, 16:10, 21:9
• Added separate field-of-view setups for different monitor aspect ratios.
• Added VSync option. It’s on by default.
• All available text languages are selectable from the launcher.
• All available audio languages are selectable from the launcher.
• Added multiplayer NAT resolver to help connecting to Internet servers.
• Added accepting Steam invites for multiplayer game.
• Removed obsolete DirectX 8 executable versions.
• Fixed disappearing of the loading animation in fullscreen mode under
modern OSs. Also dimming is applied to the GUI during loading.
• Fixed mouse cursor latency.
• Fixed lagging of NPC mission dialogs with the unpacked data files.
• Fixed the issue shortcuts stop working after switching tasks with Alt+Tab.
• Editor window size is configurable from mod_tools launcher.
• Configured window size is independent from the fullscreen game resolution.
• Nexus can be started in windowed mode from mod_tools launcher.
• Nexus can be started in windowed mode with the /win command line option.
• Mission Editor enables returning to main menu and load another mission.
• Mission and Solar System Editor enables editing main campaign’s missions.
• Published former developer tool Briefing Editor to ease altering main
campaign’s mission briefing scenes.
• Published former developer localization tool NexLoc to ease adding new
• Options saved to the user’s AppData folder instead of the registry.
• Fixed Converter crash under under modern OSs.
• Editor windows startup arrangement changed, Quit buttons added.
• Editors warn about unsaved changes.
• Solar System Editor uses the usual solar system navigation GUI.
We hope you all enjoy Nexus now even more!
© 2016 Nordic Games Licensing AB, Sweden. Developed by Mithis using the Black Sun 3D Engine. Published by Nordic Games GmbH, Austria. Nexus: The Jupiter Incident is a trademark of Nordic Games Licensing AB. All other trademarks, brand, product names and logos are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.