Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Sniper Elite V2 - The Neudorf Outpost Pack
Requires the base game Sniper Elite V2 on Steam in order to play.
Buy Sniper Elite V2 - The Neudorf Outpost Pack
About the Game
The Neudorf Outpost Pack gives players access to a brand new single-player mission, and two exclusive new weapons. In the Neudorf Outpost mission, players must use their guile to carry out the demolition of a heavily defended German fuel dump in the Harz mountains. Players will have to plan and meticulously execute their approach in this large, open environment.
Also featured in the pack are 2 brand new weapons, the M1 Carbine sniper rifle, and the Webley Mk. VI revolver. The Carbine sports a huge clip of 15 rounds and a very respectable rate of fire, while the Webley boasts decent accuracy and deals a devastating amount of damage at near and medium ranges.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows® 7 (Windows® XP is NOT supported)
- Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel® Pentium® D 3GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4200) or better
- Memory: 2GB system memory
- Hard Disk Space: 10GB of free drive space
- Video Card: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible graphics card with 256 MB of memory (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 series / ATI Radeon™ HD 3870) or better
- Sound: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible sound card or better
- DirectX®: Microsoft® DirectX® 11.0
©2012 Rebellion. The Rebellion name and logo and the Sniper Elite name and logo and the Sniper Elite Eagle are trademarks of Rebellion and may be registered trademarks in certain countries. All rights Reserved. Uses Bink Video. Copyright © 1997-2012 by RAD Game Tools, Inc.