STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Hey folks! Thanks for your patience as Krin worked on this patch. A few nasty bugs kept popping up in implementing these changes but should now be ironed out.
* Items can now be equipped from the shop directly.
* Hovering over items now show a tooltip with the item's information.
* Party member skills can be seen by clicking a new button on their profile.
* Hovering over buff icons in combat will show the remaining turns.
* Fixed a bug where returning from the item scene causes a crash.
* Fixed the menu navigation
* Fixed tool tip positioning on some 1-line descriptions.
* Fixed a bug where clicking through a tutorial too fast can make the game unresponsive. (Also applies to other instances of this occurring throughout the game.)
* Various other fixes
Please continue to report bugs as you find them. Thanks for your time and support!
Hey folks! So since our first patch of UI improvements dropped yesterday, we had a discussion about what will be in the next one that's on the way. These are all suggestions and requests that you guys have made, and based on that input from you, here are the ones we are going to tackle next:
- Allow players to equip items they've bought from within the store rather than having to navigate to the inventory after purchase.
- More tooltips on hover (IE, equipment descriptions, buttons)
- Display party skills. This one has been requested a lot! We're going to have a way for you to see the skills each party member has, with a description, both in battle and out, so you can better understand how their abilities work and plan for who will help you the most in any given battle.
- Display debuff duration remaining in hover tooltip
Krin has started work on this today. Between now and its release, you'll also likely see a few hotfixes to address some bugs that have been reported.
As always, thank you for your patience and support!
“It's easy to play and dive into, but has a surprising depth to the combat.”
4/5 – Touch Arcade
“The system just works so well. In fact, I’ll go as far as to say that I had a mini-revelation about what I expect from the RPG genre.”
8.5/10 – GameGrin
“... well worth your time and money, even if you’ve never played Sonny before in your life.”
3.5/4 – AppAdvice
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.