STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Hello everybody! Thanks to all of you for being in Anyland, and here's what was added in recent times... and thanks everyone for the suggestions!
- You can now set any area you made to be your new home! Just click the area icon, then "...", then "Make my home".
- You can now lock a placement! Just context-laser it and click the lock icon, the placement can now not be moved or deleted anymore (until you unclick the icon again).
- As you might have seen, Anyland is now free to try & explore!
- There's a new "by name" area search option, and you can also find a new area icon from someone's profile to list public areas they made!
- You can now favorite an area by clicking the star button on the area dialog! All favorited areas are now visible from the areas dialog.
- We've overhauled the automatic areas dialog selection, it now contains more randomized variety, new sets in the mix, and bigger result pages for easier overview!
- We made this little video you might enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eB7lVPRIZI
- Video results now show a few more results and longer result titles!
- You can now set a variety of desktop stream modes in the Me -> Camera settings page! For instance, you can set the camera to smoothly follow you in a type of third-person view.
- We've added a Twitch chat dialog you can add to your arm, so you can communicate with others while streaming... and they can also trigger commands you scripted into the world, like "!expandclaws"!
- A new "Sittable" attribute for things optimizes what happens when on moves onto chairs, couches and such!
- The new thing part attribute "Doesn't cast shadows" can be useful for light bulbs and more!
Feedback welcome... we hope you enjoy & see you in Anyland!
Hi all! Anyland is now free to download, chat & explore! There's also a 1-week trial for the building tools, and if you want you can then buy them, or alternatively keep chatting & exploring for free. (If you previously bought Anyland, you will already have the building tools as before.)
Thanks everyone & feedback welcome!
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.