STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
A small technical update which introduces 'Big UI' video option and makes the game more likely to run on some older/odd setups.
- [misc] Better errors reporting (useful if you have an odd/old/rare setup and encounter some problems).
- [misc] Better handling in case of rare/old setups.
- [interface] 'Big UI' video option (Options/Video) which rescales the screen and make everything big, useful for high resolution monitors (it's the old experimental mode rescale UI option but improved).
- [interface] Beautified map scaling.
Another boring version with mostly technical updates, fixes, etc. Some interface improvements as well. No gameplay changes this time.
- [misc] Configuration (resolution settings, audio, etc) is persistent and not overwritten upon each update (you will see this effect upon the nearest update).
- [misc] Proper icon for .exe file.
- [misc] Installer (for non Steam distribution), no more .zip files.
- [interface] Unexplored planets have unexplored planet icon instead of planet type icon.
- [interface] Finished unique ship icons for different race types (all ship types included).
- [interface] Added ship icons to squadron details screen.
- [fix] Fixed prestige gain per era.
- [fix] Fixed squadron details screen (rare glitch).
“Go check it out, it's pretty great!”
Space Game Junkie
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.