STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
Patch 22 Notes
This patch is the beginning of several changes coming to the player classes in the game. The goal is to provide a more balanced gameplay experience from each class but not to make all classes the same. We view this as an ongoing process that we anticipate the community to be involved in. Thanks for all the great feedback. Here is a list of the changes included in this patch
Feature & Performance
• Dual wield weapon bonus - Dual wielding weapons will now increase attack speed and weapon damage
• Fixed some items with incorrect icons
• Fixed issue where you could not use potion when entering/leaving stealth
• Fixed issue with cloth causing fatal error
• Fixed issue with NPC movement speed causing them to appear like they are engaging player
• Attack speed and movement speed on items now correctly adjusts character stats
• Players with characters stuck in group should have their characters fixed. You should be able to group normally with those characters now.
Class Ability Adjustments
• Class ability adjustments are to all levels of the ability unless otherwise specified.
The Champion has had the melee responsiveness adjusted to feel quicker with their attacks. Players may have experienced a delay from using one ability to another, that should be greatly reduced or gone.
• Bash – Duration for all levels set to 3 seconds (lower ranks increased from 2 seconds)
• Demonsbane – Damage reduced
• Cleave - Cooldown and Damage reduced, now generates a large amount of threat on all enemies
• Charge – Damage amount increased, cooldown at lower levels reduced
• Mighty Blow – Cooldown and damage reduced
• Hand of Judgement – Cooldown reduced, stun duration increased at lower levels, reduced at level 5
• Fist of Judgement – Cooldown reduced, knockback distance reduced
• Skin of Stone – Damage reduction amounts at levels 3 and 4 reduced slightly
The Cleric has had some adjustments to make their spell combat more effective.
• Regen – Cooldown increased, heal amount per tick increased
• Free – Area effect cone increased to 90 degrees
• Holy Light – Damage, radius and cooldown increased significantly
• Blessing of Wisdom – Cooldown reduced, duration increased
• Smite – Spell damage increased. Smite will be converted into an attack that will function as a spell from distance and a scaled melee attack doing weapon plus ability damage in melee range. This should happen within the next week.
• Divine Shield – Damage absorb and duration increased, cooldown reduced
• Resurrection – Revived health amount at Level 5 reduced slightly
• Explosive Arrow – Damage reduced at Level 5 and Effect radius increased. Ability effect should now scale to size of ability. Explosive arrow Area of Effect damage (AOE) has a falloff now. Targets on the outer perimeter will take less damage than targets near impact.
• Poison Arrow – Reduced arrow impact slightly at Level 5, increased poison damage across all levels
• Trap – Increased (doubled) the range at which a player can set a trap
• Rapid Fire – Reduced the damage done by Rapid Fire to be lower on all shots. Next pass on this ability will increase the damage of the initial shots with the damage of each reducing slightly with each shot.
• Paralyzing Shot – Cooldown reduced
The Rogue has had the melee responsiveness adjusted to feel quicker with their attacks. Players may have experienced a delay from using one ability to another, that should be greatly reduced or gone.
• Eviscerate – Increased damage
• Stealth – Players will now have a momentary immunity to damage when entering and leaving stealth, movement speed penalty increased slightly. Stealthed players will now be undetectable when standing behind an NPC, when standing in front you have a limited time til they see you (~4 seconds). We intend for this system to be level based where a high level player would have longer to be detected and a lower level would be detected sooner.
• Blind – Duration increased
• Hamstring – Cooldown and damage reduced, duration increased
• Mortal Strike – adjusted animation to attack faster
• Phase Port – Cooldown and range increased, phase port will now initially stun target. Phase port may also be used on friendly players to move to them
• Wall run – Player movement speed has been increased by 40% while Wall Run is engaged
Wizard has primarily had damage and survivability increased. Wizard will now start with Fire Armor: Level 1 instead of Teleport: Level 1. Teleport: Level 1 can be learned at level 4. All other levels for learning each ability will remain the same.
• Fire Armor – Damage output and absorption increased, cooldown reduced
• Meteor Strike - Radius increased, Meteor Strike Area of Effect damage (AOE) has a falloff now. Targets on the outer perimeter will take less damage than targets near impact
• Fire Wall – Damage while standing in wall increased
• Fire Cone – Design of fire cone change slightly from low damage long burn to high damage shorter burn. The intent it to finish enemies who close to melee range. Damage increased, burn time before overload reduced
• Fireball – Damage, range and speed of projectile increased
• Decoy – Cooldown reduced, damage and duration increased
• Detect Invisibility – Range increased, cooldown increased
We'll be having a developer chat in about 20 minutes. Join us for in-depth discussion and the chance to win the fabulous prize of a $50 steam gift card.
Every Friday at Noon Arizona time!
See you there.
Copyright 2016 Industry Games, LLC
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.