STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Hey everyone :)
In the past weeks we've gathered your feedback and are still working on bringing the game to perfection - and we are one step closer now!
Here are the detailed patch notes:
- Kareem's customerliste should be now fetched and returned back while he has left his stand. This should solve issues with the bottle.
- The dialog choice during the bargain / trading block will return to the original dialoglevel after an unsuccessful bargain.
- The map in the sarcophag is now unusable
- The opening and closing eyelid sounds have been adjusted and are less noisy now
- Catacombs -> area that triggers the stamp have been expanded so that the event should be triggered more often
- The church clock has to be used only once to trigger the level mechanism
- The hotspot (mud) on the jaildrain has been removed because it was not reachable by the player
- If a save has been done after freeing Talorel from the cell, the dialog scene between Bloomfold and Talorel will be loaded
- Sounds, music and the subtitles will be directly taken over after the option has been choosen and confirmed
- You can now hide all texts in the option menu
- You will not hear any combination-sounds if they were wrong
- You cannot leave the cemetary scene (eg. map and exit) as long as Agnes has not been burried and the cemetary minigame is active
- The mill minigame has been reworked: After it falls two times you get a dialog option to skip the minigame. This should work now.
- The mill minigame has now some more proper walkables
- If McCallum has been locked up he will be not availabe during the speech
“Das Gesamtpaket aus einer Story, die einen ganz neuen Aspekt präsentiert, einer sehr schönen Grafik mit winzig, kleinen Details, tollen Synchronstimmen, angenehmer Hintergrundmusik und gut platzierten Soundeffekten sowie Rätseln, die einen zum Lachen bringen, ist einfach hervorragend gelungen!”
95% – http://www.adventurespiele.net/module-devReviews-getReview-id-1100.htm
© 2016 Mosaic Mask Studios
Heaven's Hope, the Heaven's Hope logo and the Mosaic Mask Studio logo are trademarks of Mosaic Mask Studio. EuroVideo and the EuroVideo logo are trademarks of EuroVideo Medien GmbH. All rights reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.