STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends July 4
SimplePlanes is going the extra mile to bring your designs to life, from digital to physical.
3D printed in full-color sandstone, your favorite creation will become a real-world model aircraft. Showcase your best work in the office, workshop, game room, or your secret underground lair.
We partnered with EUCL3D, a devoted team that specializes in manufacturing unique gaming merchandise, customized and truly one-of-a-kind. They exist to assist gamers who find it difficult to locate great collectibles, beyond the typical t-shirt, mug, or bumper sticker.
As an extra special bonus gift, each order will be shipped with biodegradable packing peanuts, which dissolve in water. If you want more peanuts, you must order more planes.
If you are interested in owning a materialized token of your own talent and genius, load up your handiwork in SimplePlanes and order a print of your model-to-be inside the game, conveniently accessible in the plane designer menu.
HOW TO WIN A FREE PLANE:
As a special promotion, the next Sky Cup tournament winner will be awarded a complimentary EUCL3D print of their choice in the largest available size.
For more information, visit the tournament page here.
We are releasing a small update today with a handful of bug fixes. The new version number should be 18.104.22.168.
- Fixed bug where the user sometimes had to double click the part properties button before the flyout would open.
- Fixed tessellation on Snowstone runway.
- Fixed a couple level description errors.
- Fixed a targeting system issue with incorrect distances due to scaled cockpits.
- Fixed several particle system scaling issues with scaled parts.
- Fixed an issue where beacon lights would not orient themselves to the camera on very high speed aircraft.
- Fixed a bug where the part list would slip while it's being dragged up or down.
- Fixed a memory leak in the part list.
- Fixed an occasional issue with aircraft starting out under-ground in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue with a Snowstone airport building being positioned incorrectly.
- Tweaks to prevent the AI from crashing in to the ground at Sky Park City.
- Tweaks to the Little Bugger stock 'aircraft'
- Tweaks to the colors of the sky and lighting.
- The 'Restart Here' button is now hidden when not in sandbox mode.
- Sandbox AI traffic is now turned off by default.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.