STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends July 4
Now's the time to try this action roguelite that mixes cyberpunk and magic. For the first time since launch, Leap of Fate is offered on discount, with a nice 40% off its regular price.
See why Kotaku recommends LoF : Review
Today, we're proud to announce the release of Leap of Fate's soundtrack, which you can now purchase for the low price of $3.99. The music was composed by our good friends at Vibe Avenue. Enjoy!
And second, here's a patch for the game, based on your comments, requests and bug reports.
- Visuals on the sides of the screen. You can now opt to display visual patterns instead of black bars on the sides of the screen during combat. You'll find this option in the Video options menu.
- Save system. When you quit the game, your current progress is now automatically saved and the next time you play, you'll start directly where you left off.
Notable bug fixes:
- When more than one controller is connected, the game is now able to figure out which one the player is using. This will fix most issues where a controller was completely unresponsive when something else on the computer was detected as a controller.
- The achievement Only a Man is now fixed.
- Basic attack impacts (fx) are back, they had mysteriously disappeared ...
- The skills Quick Temper and Elite Privilege now trigger Death Cloud upon killing creatures.
- Gravity Vortex does not absorb your own projectiles anymore.
- We fixed the case where two Tarot Tokens could overlap on the side of the Deck of Fate, which prevented the use of the one underneath.
- Rasimov's last permanent upgrade, Skeleton Key, is now functional.
- We fixed a reset data bug that doubled the number of Fates in the Story menu.
- We fixed a bug where pausing during the scripted camera of a boss fight would cause the pause to malfunction, thus causing a walkthrough break.
- Big Mo's levitation animation is not lost anymore after shadow walking.
- Various text errors were fixed relative to missions.
- Missions that require killing creatures with a basic attack now also count kills made with Phoenix or Quetzal.
- When in the Game Over screen, the Continue requirements (100 karma cost, or once per game) are now correctly highlighted in red, depending on which one applies.
“A brilliant, addictive experience”
4/5 – The Escapist
“Leap of Fate is a tough new Steam roguelike that oozes style and a surprising amount of substance”
“Those who appreciate a good rogue-lite and great atmosphere will not be disappointed.”
4/5 – Skewed & Reviewed
Become the most powerful technomage that you could ever imagine as you venture through the trials in this fast-paced, isometric rogue-like. Only if you survive.
If you like to see more recommended games that is worth the value you are paying, please visit my other reviews, or follow our curator group at Good Games Giveaways & Reviews.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.