STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
SPECIAL PROMOTION! Offer ends April 26
Welcome to the release build of Man O' War: Corsair.
This release doesn't bring any new features in itself, but is the culmination of all of our past updates with a few extra bug fixes. Here's an overview of what's happened since our initial alpha 0.1:
0.2: This update brought us chaos invaders in the form of the Khorne fleets, expanded the available map to include the oceans around Bretonnia, added Orc ports, pirate ports, and looting. Also the dreaded Black Leviathan was spotted beneath the waves.
0.3: Our biggest request in the first few months had been for melee combat - which wasn't originally part of the plan! Our first iteration was released in 0.3 along with a whole load of swords, axes and other melee weapons.
0.4: Dwarfs! Skaven! Flyers! Magic! I guess the name of that one covers it - two of the most popular races in the Warhammer universe took to the seas as enemies in this update, as well as two of the eight colleges of magic (all eight are in now!) plus flyers and anti-flyer weapons for your ships.
0.5: This update brought in the faction diplomacy and the control of sea regions - the human forces now patrol their territories, bicker over border disputes and attempt to annex each other's ports. All of this despite the hostile forces gathering in the deep oceans, now numbering Nurgle, Slaanesh and Tzeentch. High elf ships were also spotted on the waves at this time.
0.6: Crew management - no longer just a number, your crew are now individuals with their own names, levels, equipment. Undead! Ware those who venture out on Geheimnisnacht when the undead fleets sail forth.
0.7: Level up! Skills for your captain as you level up. Estalia and Tilea join the fray, expanding the map all the way south to Sartosa. The latest fashions from Miragliano also arrive, with a whole host of hats and outfits available to customise your captain. For those with a more practical mind we also added addtional ammo types for your cannon.
0.8: Blood for the Blood God! Our chaos campaign's debut, but not only that, you can now walk around in all of the ports in the old world (and then slay their inhabitants... well, depending on which side you're on)
0.9: Custom battles - ever wondered what chance a lone nautilus prowling the depths would have against an orc fleet? or perhaps you just want to control those giant claws on the Hulk yourself for a change... we added a new game mode which lets you try all this and more.
We've also added Linux support, SteamOS support as well as Gamepad and Steam Controller support!
Welcome aboard new captains, here's looking forward to 1.1 ....
- Reduced the frequency your crew will admire your gunnery skills
- Added missing descriptions for non-human weapons
- Eye for a profit captain skill no longer directs you to pirate ports if you're not friendly with pirates
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented the music playing
- Skaven crew are now assigned in custom battles
- Fixed a bug with Deliver Diplomat quest not affecting the faction ratings correctly
- Fixed an issue with the Gold Wizard's cloak affecting FPS
- Fixed quests which were showing the wrong icon for the player hero
- Made shields more effective against enemy guns
- Increased the supply levels of the human forces later in the game
- Fixed a number of issues with Bane Towers and boarding
- Fixed an issue with language folders which prevented some users changing language
- Fixed a number of quest issues
- Fixed some problems with firing positions in custom battle ships
- Warehouse fixed for gamepad use
- Fixed a bug with ordering the wizard to stop casting
- Fixed a bug which caused some in-town game saves to load in an invalid state
- Fixed an issue with getting more than one piece of news in tavern when using gamepad
“It’s all so ridiculously fabulous, and I mean that in the best of ways”
“Should Evil Twins stay on course, we could have yet another Warhammer hit on our hands...Absolutely Kraken”
“...the game despite its early access state, is a gem in your library. It has a great future ahead of it”
9/10 – Grab the Games
Man O’ War: Corsair © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2017. Man O’ War: Corsair, the Man O’ War: Corsair logo, GW, Games Workshop, Warhammer, The Game of Fantasy Battles, the twin-tailed comet logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Evil Twin Artworks and the Evil Twin Artwork logo are © Evil Twin Artworks 2017. All rights reserved to their respective owners.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.