Pound of Ground, story driven crazy shoot 'em up with red car and LOTS of zombies. The game combines action elements - a wide range of advanced weapons, fights with various bosses and spectacular, endless battles with the crowds of the undead - with a gripping story full of unexpected disclosures and peculiar characters.
Release Date: Nov 5, 2010
View all 21 screenshots
Watch HD video
About the Game
Pound of Ground, story driven crazy shoot 'em up with red car and LOTS of zombies.
The game combines action elements - a wide range of advanced weapons, fights with various bosses and spectacular, endless battles with the crowds of the undead - with a gripping story full of unexpected disclosures and peculiar characters.
- A well-written story full of turns of events; it's mainly about putting things right, about love and ultimately about saving the whole city
- Duels with variously designed bosses, but also with the crowds of undead enemies
- Scenes from 'behind the shut curtain' that add flavour and humour to the story
- A number of different tasks ensures extended and variegated playability
- Unique gameplay elements
- OS: Windows® XP / Vista
- Processor: Intel® Core 2 Duo 2 GHz or compatible
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB graphics card (Shader 2.0 compatible)
- DirectX®: DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1,6 GB free space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Pound of Ground © 2010 Centauri production s.r.o. All rights reserved. Developed by Centauri Production s.r.o.
10 of 12 people (83%) found this review helpful
4 of 4 people (100%) found this review helpful
87 products in account
0.5 hrs on record
This was possibly the worst game I have ever played in my meaningless existence; and I've played a lot of games. A lot of really bad games. So many, in fact, that one might say I am a masochist. And yet this remains the most horrid, putrid, wretched game I have ever had the misfortune of playing. I hate Bohemia for making it, I hate myself for buying it. 1.75/10
8 of 15 people (53%) found this review helpful