Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Where is the line between life and death? How far can human science go trying to understand this? Take part in the great battle to rescue humanity and find out what's happening! The human race is in danger again. This time scientists could not cope the imminent threat and became monsters themselves.
Release Date: Dec 29, 2007
View all 11 screenshots
Buy Zombie Shooter
Packages that include this game
About the Game
Where is the line between life and death? How far can human science go trying to understand this?
Take part in the great battle to rescue humanity and find out what's happening! The human race is in danger again. This time scientists could not cope the imminent threat and became monsters themselves. Crowds of zombie people filled the secret research base. The dreadful contagion is about to spread earth wide. Use the last chance to save the humanity from total annihilation!
Find the answer to the main question - what caused the catastrophe? Who knows, maybe on the final stage you'll face something terrible?..
Try your monster fighting skills in two additional game modes - Survive and Gun Stand. Only these modes will really show how good you've become.
- Fight your way through contaminated hordes
- Use 10 types of weapons
- Improve the character's skills
- Upgrade available arms with the money earned
- About 1,000 zombies on each map, showing up to 100 zombies simultaneously on one playing screen
- 3 game modes: Campaign, Survive and Gun Stand
- Full-on-action male or female character
- Character upgrade facility
- 9 upgradeable weapons of mass destruction
- Red or Green blood selection
- Highly imaginative selection of zombies
- Reactive music which helps to drive the action
- Useful gadgets - flash lights, medkits, battle drones and radar.
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- Processor: 400 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB
- Graphics: Direct3D compatible 3D graphics card with 32 MB RAM
- DirectX®: 8.1
- Hard Drive: 50 MB Free Space
- Sound: DirectSound compatible sound card