STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
30th March 2016 (Public Release)
- Added support for the Steam workshop. (Use -moddev command to disable mod updates)
- Added support for playbacks in Steam workshop.
- Restored compatibility with some of old (1.1) recorded games
- Increased limit of characters in a profile name. Now SpaceHamst may become SpaceHamster again :)
- Steam should now correctly detect quiting the game.
- Splash screens and profile selector are no longer displayed after a game restart.
- Merged some game texts tweaks from Tellurian mod.
- Fixed bugs in Russian localization
- When mod or resolution is changed, the game restarts in a appropriate screen
- Loading screens for custom mods should now be visible.
- Reduced possibility of a bug where mission won't end after completing all the objectives
Patch 3 not only brough more bug fixes but adds Workshop support to Impossible Creatures. Together with the great possibilities of the SDK (even with full C++ support) and the mod tools now the highest level of mod support comes with IC.
We hope to soon see some more great creations from the IC mod community!
Full list of changes can be found here:
© 2015 by Nordic Games Licensing AB, Sweden. Licensed exclusively to Nordic Games GmbH, Austria. Developed by Relic Entertainment. Impossible Creatures and THQ are trademarks of Nordic Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.