About This Content
FaceRig Pro DLC lifts most of the limitations imposed by FaceRig Classic for the generated content to be monetized online (please read the EULA for details, especially if you want to license it as a business and/or to use it for profit). http://store.steampowered.com//eula/274920_eula_1
. The limitations are ok for typical monetization scenarios on YouTube and TwitchTv (it is ok for Youtubers and Streamers).
FaceRig is a program enabling anyone with a webcam to digitally embody awesome characters. It is currently in development and is in Early Access on Steam (with the 1.0 version to be ready on June 30 2015). It is meant to be an open creation platform so everybody can make their own characters, backgrounds or props and import them into FaceRig.
- Real time head and expression tracking in an input video stream, (also with audio analysis).
- Combining tracked data with additional virtual puppeteering input.
- On-the-fly animation re-targeting for the tracked data and applying the animation on a user selected 3d model, with audio processing (voice alteration)
- Rendering and lighting the animated model in real time, in a user selected background.
- Encoding the rendered video and sending it further as output from a virtual webcam (it basically intercepts webcam input, and swaps the images captured by your real webcam with the fantastic content before sending it further).
- Provide the interface for tuning the parameters of all operations above.
- Customizable avatars
- Open creation platform: you can make your own models (outside of FaceRig), import and use them as your avatars. The models need to be created according to a set of published specs.