STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
We are happy to announce that Slitherine lands on Bundle Stars!
Starting from today a number of our games will be sold on the Bundle Stars store at a very special discount price!
If you are of a mind to save don’t miss this amazing offer. A whole Slitherine bundle comprising of three different tiers with so many titles at an incredibly cheap price. Three games for 1.99$, seven for 3.99$ and eight for 7.99$!
The details of the bundle are as follow:
Tier 1: $1.99
- Battle of the Bulge
- Time of Fury
- Pride of Nations
Tier 2: $3.99 (including Tier 1!)
- Vietnam ‘65
- Legions of Steel
- Close Combat Panthers in the Fog
Tier 3: $7.99 (Including Tier 1 and Tier 2!)
- Pandora First Contact
The Bundle offer is valid until May 14th!
But it’s not all, folks. Be sure not to miss these amazing discounts on some of our other titles:
Battle Academy – 75% off!
Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front – 75% off!
Battle of the Bulge – 33% off!
Buzz Aldrin’s Space Program Manager – 50% off!
Distant Worlds: Universe – 50% off!
Last Days of Old Earth – 15% off!
Order of Battle: Pacific – 40% off!
Vietnam ’65 – 50% off!
Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon – 35% off!
All the discounts will be valid for 72 hours.
By buying these titles on Bundle Stars you will receive Steam keys and you will need to activate the products on Steam.
What are you waiting for? Don’t miss this unique opportunity and visit the Bundle Stars store now!
Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager has been updated to version 1.6.25!
March 7, 2016
• Fixed the way the game handles network disconnects when attempting to upload the game to the PBEM server.
• Added a check in the ‘load game’ screen that prompts the asks the player whether he or she wants to delete all except the last 5 autosave files if there are more than 20.
• Added maintenance cost for mission components and rocket programs in the management dialogs.
• Added program maintenance cost in the ‘open program’ confirmation pop-up.
• Improved the usability of the program details dialog by making the white text black.
• Added RD difficulty factor for all mission components in the ‘programs details’ screen.
• Fixed the initial reliability in the ‘programs details’ screen so that it’s computed taking into account the reliability transfer.
• Employees who are ill can no longer be sent to advanced training while unavailable.
• The game will no longer allow players to close an opened program if there are pending scheduled missions.
“Definitely lives up to the predecessor in both feel and game play”
8.1/10 – Space Sector
“With Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager, simulation fans will actually find something new and refreshing and an excellent new take on space-related simulation titles.”
7.75/10 – Chalgyr's
“I simply recommend that players who have any predisposition for the heroic or romantic or scientific should try this particular manager out.”
© 2014 Slitherine Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Buzz Aldrin’s Space Program Manager Road to the Moon, Slitherine Ltd. and their Logos are all trademarks of Slitherine Ltd. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Developed by Polar Motion & Slitherine Ltd. Buzz Aldrin name licensed from Buzz Aldrin Enterprises. © 2014 Buzz Aldrin Enterprises. All rights reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.