1. Haven't seen any yet.
1. Sluggish combat. Kick-♥♥♥ and enemies seemingly move in slow motion. The game lists combos you can refer to, but the movements are so slow that you'll more than likely get hit before you're done executing them. Finishing moves involve drawn out animations that you'll wish you could skip just so you can move on. There is absolutely no progression. You're stuck with the same basic moves the whole game. Combat basically consists of light/heavy attacks, counter, rinse, repeat.
2. The voice acting is ATROCIOUS. It sounds like a bad Spanglish dub. I didn't realize Kick-♥♥♥ grew up in a Mexican barrio.
3. There is a game-killing bug that doesn't allow you to continue where you left off despite the save icon flashing at the bottom right hand screen. Instead, it boots you to the beginning of the level EVERY TIME.
Edit: After further playthrough, I realized that the game only saves at the beginning of each level. Lame. What modern game forces you to play a whole level without any save points?
4. No co-op, no option to play as Hit-Girl which is what everybody wants.
5. There is no exploration. Levels consist of you moving from one cluster of enemies to another till the level is mercifully over.
6. There are no unlockables. No bonus comics to collect, no alternate costumes, no art gallery, etc. Absolutely nothing to entice you to play further.
I'm about an hour in and I'm finding it hard to justify playing any longer. If it was a physical copy, it'd probably would have been flung out the window a long time ago. The game as is, is not worth more than $10 as a new release. Personally, I'd wait till it was down to $5 or lower.
Posted: August 16th, 2014