- Impossibru achievement.
- Bindable keys are very limited (cannot bind numbers, colon, spacebar, etc..)
- Lack of option settings.
- Music is lengthier and has more depth in terms of variety of instruments and stuff but still melodies are not catchy enough compared to the previous game (pretty much they are all remixes of pop songs and one or two pieces of classical music.)
- Excessive parodies, some stereotypical jokes, and pop culture/internet memes are hardly funny.
- Game now depicts Chopin as a more idiotic and one-dimensional character (actually all characters are like that in this game.)
- Chopin is no more Chopin (he will look like Goku in the next game, I believe.)
- Insignificant spacebar attack and its animation.
- Subtitles available for cutscenes.
- Cutscenes are a lot shorter and have less awkward pauses between the dialogues compared to the previous game.
- Music games are relatively uncommon so this can be a good refresher for bored gamers.
- Developers of the game are artists in their own ways and I acknowledge their uniqueness (it is up to gamers to appreciate or disregard...)
- Chopin (actually I don't mind a fictitious story about historical figures, whatever they may be.)
- Story is so weird (I do like weird stuff.)
Game is fun and refreshing because there aren't that many rhythm games, but it didn't lead me to write a positive review. I don't understand the mentality of indie developers putting so-called "impossible" achievements or extremely difficult ones especially when their entire games are so easy and bloody casual. It seems that the developers want to ruin some fun for some of their players, or they just didn't put much thought before adding them. Not all games have to be easy and some are extremely hardcore. But again, if you aim to make a casual game, please don't add impossible achievements. This alone pisses me off so I don't recommend this game.
. REPUDIATED .