STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
The release of Release 1.0.2 version brings in mostly fixes and adjustments.
- Killing Bosses will drop more blood
- Enhanced Repair Kit tooltip
- Specific melody starts when we start the Prologue/Story.
- Fixed rare collision issues in some of the maps
- Fixed adding items in lockers when they are full (cannot add items if the lockers are full)
- Adjusted Realdead Man QE
- Fixed "infected UI appears when shot it by teammates" issue.
- Fade out in Prologue increased to 10 seconds.
- Adjusted Teammates AI code (should not brake the behavior now)
- Buy/Sell boxes are read only now (adjust amount with slider only)
- Fixed animation twitch for teammates
- Hold command doesn't transport to the next map (if teammates were on hold and we move to a new map, they will reload on regroup)
- Hold command gets invalidated if we are 20 m far from them
- Fixed the talk to NPC icons showing even if the NPC is not active
- Camera shake for heavy machine gun decreased
- Adjusted Stingray Jay dialog to allow Michael to start the discussion
- Adjusted the logic which used to fail defend area quests (fix for CJ drop quest not being properly triggered)
- The entry to Jersey Medical Center opens when put CJ into bed.
- Evade leg kick distance for teammates decreased
- Small fixes in maps
Our series of updates continues today with the 1.0.1 HotFix.
We've fixed a few smaller issues people were encountering but also few important ones about teammates not responding to commands and their firing rates.
But most importantly, we decreased the level of details for some of the default options. There have been complaints about the post process effects, sepia amount and dropped frames and this should allow people to enjoy the game by default without having to adjust the Options.
We apologies for anyone else who ran the game with them active by default and liked it, please go in the Options and re-enable them.
- Sepia amount is 30% now by default (instead of 50%)
- V-Sync is enabled by default (in our tests it gave smoother performance)
- Motion Blur post process effect is disabled by default now (Post Process set to Medium)
- Shadowing options are set to High instead of Highest (will drop frames on some machines)
- Teammate AI regroup logic fixed (now it should work the way it was meant to)
- Prologue and Story starting map adjusted
- Knife Weapon is for sale in Upper East Side Safe now
- Adjusted Bullets and Men, NCO leadership training, Team combat drilling doctrines to reduce the teammates attack speed bonus
- NPCs that are hidden (ex: Chain) have their physics invalidated and they won't be taken into consideration for proximity (fixed reported issue)
- Screen fade out added (when the prologue and the story finish, there is a smooth fade out from the world).
- Change "Flamethrower fuel" with "Fuel" in inventory window.
- Adjusted window vertical scroll bar (the scroll bar is transparent now)
Because of the appreciation our game soundtrack has been receiving, we decided to make it public. Enjoy!
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.