Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This content requires the base game How to Survive on Steam in order to play.
Buy DLC #1 - Kovac’s Way
Packages that include this game
About the GameJust when you thought you knew How to Survive….things get a whole load tougher! Really use your survival instinct or you will become extinct!
This additional game mode introduces a new difficulty level to the game available for Story mode and is playable online, local, solo and multiplayer.
Resources are scarce now and you will need to keep a close eye on your needs as there is less food and water available.
Weather will change and light rain will turn into a blinding storm, putting out your fires, which means no cooking, no light, no fire arrows… but at least you have your flashlight… oh wait, it has no battery power and needs re-charging! When it rains it pours!
If things couldn’t get any worse, there are now crocodiles and bears that populate the island….but of course they can get worse…did we mention the zombie-crocodiles and zombie-bears?
- Drop rate and re-population of certain resources has been decreased.
- Weather event : Rain!
- Flash light modification. Needs to be recharged.
- Addition of electric generator close to safehouses.
- Wells don’t always have water, they deplete over time and refill with rain.
- Camp fires need flints to be lit and extinguish over time.
- Objects' durability: Boomerang, arrows, wooden sticks.
- Enemies' damage Increased.
- Pause removal in inventory.
- New Unique armor items.
- Living Animal: Bears and Crocodiles.
- Zombie Animal: Bears and Crocodiles.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Ati 5700 series/NVIDIA GeForce GT240 or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
©Eko Software 2013. All rights reserved. Published under license by 505 Games. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games s.r.l. All rights reserved.
NVIDIA and PhysX, both stylized and non-stylized, are trademarks or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation. @2013 NVIDIA Corporation.
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.