- Various bug fixes for Classic mode
- Various art touch ups in Classic and Rebooted modes
- Sound FX fixes in Classic and Rebooted modes
- Updated controller support with default mapping for XBOX 360 controller and D-pad support
- 1 new playable character (can you find him?)
- 5 new levels
Halloween Update is Alive!
Aaah, All Hallows' Eve is upon us again…
A time for pumpkins, scary costumes, mischief night, sugar highs and crazy resurrected Q*bert Halloween characters! Check out this haunting update and delve into your pagan lizard brain roots with Zom*bert, Jack*Q*Lantern, Franken*bert’s Monster, Q*tankhamen and Dra*Q*la.
- Zom*bert: Q*bert's out for brainssss... or he's been up late watching TV. Doesn't explain the axe on his head, though!
- Jack*Q*Lantern: Not sure if he’s purposefully wearing a pumpkin on his head or just lacks the arms to take it off
- Franken*bert’s Monster: Doctor Franken*bert’s dark creation, a combination of various body parts brought to life!
- Q*tankhamen: After wrapping up 4,000 thousand years in an underground tomb, he's ready to stretch his legs out
- Dra*Q*la: Straight outta' the coffin, he's a real pain in the neck
TM & © 2013-2014 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.