STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare has a lot potential for being a pretty nice game. However, there are so many negative points that I can’t recommend it. The graphics and the textures are somewhat decent. The atmosphere happens from various jungles to African cities. They are pretty long and have many enemies. The audio is decent, but the music… it is variable from an environment from another, but it literally is playing forever, instead of changing, depending of the status of the moment. The gameplay is very linear, all you have to do is to quick scope dumb enemies. The story also has some potential for being pretty nice, but however, the superficiality of it is simply making it uninteresting. The user interface is decent, with no special effects. The controls are pretty simple and good, except with one thing: why would the sniper scope be the scroll wheel? Really, developers? I have never met something like this in any other sniper-alike games. The engines are not very well-optimized, the game is simply having many issues. The mechanics are pretty boring, and the enemies move dumb… they run towards you, and all you have to do is to quick scope them. Basically, this game is just too simple and broken. Overall, this game would have been a pretty nice game if there would be more gameplay content and well-optimizes engines and mechanics. In its current state, I can’t recommend it, and I doubt this game will be ever fixed, especially due to having already 12 years of existence. The developers had a lot of time to fix the game and to add more gameplay content, but they didn’t. I played the whole game, I gave it so many chances, yet it failed. If you don't want much gameplay content and if you don't care of this game having so many issues, go ahead and give it a try. However, I don't recommend buying it at this price tag.
- Somewhat decent graphics and textures
- The music differs from an environment to another
- A decently designed user-interface
- The controls are simple
- It has many missions
- Steam trading cards and achievements would improve the game
- Sometimes the music simply doesn’t work, and when it does it literally keeps going on like it’s playing in the background
- Repetitive gameplay, all you have to do is to quick scope some dumb AI enemies
- The sniper zooming control is the scroll wheel, really?
- Sometimes the sniper scope disappears, the solution is to restart the games until it works, basically the game is pretty broken and that’s a solid reason for not recommending it
- You can’t pick any other items or guns than yours
- You can’t shoot through bushes, really?
- The AI is pretty dumb…
- You can’t even pick up ammo, just rarely from some enemy camps
- The story is pretty nonsense
- Your team mate doesn’t always shoot the enemies
- You can’t control your team mate’s status
- This game is simply not worth 9.99$
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.